CH 20 - Diabolical Plans

Jin's father retrieved the ringing telephone propped on the table lamp next to his bed. He answered, "This is Mr. Kim, to whom do I speak to?"

"It's Kim Jeong Wu, Namjoon's father. Did you get my message?" Jeong Wu whispered into the call. 

Jin's father chuckled into the phone in response, "Yes, yes, about that one boy... I couldn't believe he had the nerve to diss your companies like that, especially in front of you. He made it sound too easy."

"I swear I could've slapped him across the table if he weren't that significant. I may have to get Namjoon to bring him over once again, that boy is definitely onto something."

"What are we going to do with the rest?" Jin's father dismissed Jeong Wu's wrath towards Jimin and his foolish remark.

Namjoon's dad whisked the phone away from his office desk and walked around the house. Namjoon wouldn't be home today anyway nor in the next few months, so it'd been safe to walk around and about. 

"Well, we'll crush them with what we know best; business," Jeong Wu pointed out. 

Business makes perfect.

"Genius! I'll notify Kim Sung-Hoon as well, he'll get a load of this," Jin's father announced rather exuberantly. 

They really didn't have a life, three grown men were out to destroy their sons' lives and four other teens who didn't part-take in their lives. Not even for a second did this master plan come out as raw, weird, and outrageously creepy. Yet, it made all the most sense. Those four adolescents would soon mark their ends and they knew it. The Kims want to feel greatness, they want to feel power just like they achieved from the very beginning. Even if it meant destroying others in the process, even if it meant using family members against their own. In the palm of their hands they wanted to hold the entire world at their fingertips.

"When will you tell Namjoon about his mother? I feel for the boy," Jin's father sighed into the phone.

"Until he gives me what I deserve. His mother is a whore anyway, he'd be distraught if he knew where she's been all along," Jeong Wu smothered his face with his palm in frustration. 

Jin's father simply said, "Ah, yes, she's a disgrace for throwing it all away. She must be dying to see him, do you think she's tried?"

"Of course she has, Do Yoon... she's tried so much, it's exhausting to keep her away, for crying out loud!"

Do Yoon felt sorry for both parties, for the mother who couldn't see her child due to the mistakes she's made and for the father that couldn't get any closer to his son because of his horrid choices. It's not like Do Yoon himself was any perfect, let alone the father figure of the year. Though, he could say his family is far better than Jeong Wu's.

"Hm, by the way, Sung-Hoon invited the boy that 'saved' his kid. They're on the right track, they'll definitely run the Jung's out of business with the Jeon's help. We're going to rule them out before they get a whiff of what's going on," Do Yoon declared quite merrily. 

He continued, "I've got the Min's under control, they're so in debt... it's hilarious!"

Jeong Wu beamed at the "exciting" news, "We'll wipe them out of existence, away from us and our boys." 

"I'll meet with you and Sung-Hoon next time, we have a lot to discuss," Do Yoon uttered before ending the call on an abrupt note.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Kims left me for dead!

Do Yoon - Jin's dad

Jeong Wu - Namjoon's dad

Sung-Hoon - Taehyung's dad