CH 41 - Don't Leave Me

Wednesday morning rolled in, and to say the least it felt odd waking up to two vacant beds. Old Money woke up to their third roommate gone and New Money had to deal with the disappearance of their fourth roommate. Thus, everything felt strange; getting ready, leaving the dorms empty handed, and making it to school with a few hiccups along the way.

Why were things suddenly so different?

Why were things getting so scary all of a sudden?

All five boys bypassed each other a couple of mornings ago (it's the second week) and treaded on like usual. Though, they finally cracked. Jin and Yoongi skipped their second class and treaded along the unvisited areas of Asatski. There's this abandoned computer lab aside the pathed garden. It's fairly common for students with terrible reputations to trespass those mysterious proximities. Occasionally visited by campus patrol. 

Both boys stationed themselves at the very back of the building, the last computer room, where it was extremely private. Jin, as always, carefully examined the room just in case while a nerved Yoongi did the same.

The place is practically uninhabited... what on earth would eavesdrop on them, the roaches?

"You know how I told about my dad's affair?" Jin wrestled with his uneased fingers, quite embarrassed that he's entrusting Yoongi with this fatal information.

Yoongi sat on an old teacher's desk and pulled Jin into his parted legs. He gestured by wavering these orbs embedded in deep concern. Oh how whipped he was.

"A few nights ago I was in his closet office, and he was talking to that woman." Jin eyed anything and everything but Yoongi, he felt completely delusional, quite hysterically.

Yoongi's brows scrunched together in confusion. "Oh God... are you okay?" The boy pulled Jin in more alongside him, closer than ever, if that's even possible. He felt terrible. 

Jin buried his face into the crevice of Yoongi's neck. He muffled into his skin, "I'm going to hunt her down."

"Do you even know her name, or what she looks like?"

Jin's confidence deteriorated as he responded, "N-no... I couldn't. I mean, I remember her voice and she's married, has a son. She's using my dad and he's letting her brainwash him. He practically obliged to be conned."

"Wow, what a bitch." Yoongi gruffly let out as he lifted Jin's face. He scanned his features, overlooking every nook and cranny. He couldn't understand why Jin had to suffer like this.

Why couldn't he just rest easy for a while? Why did he have to deal with constant bullshit? Why can't he just stay by Yoongi's side in peace? Why was this boy getting him so involved without lifting a single finger? Why does he care so much about Jin, a guy he barely knows and has fallen so quickly head over heels for? 

Gently, Yoongi's fingertips trailed over Jin's velvety skin, heating up in that instant. Jin chewed down on his own bottom lip as he leant against Yoongi's grip, his eyes blurred at the sluggish haunting comfort.

"Can I kiss you?"

Yoongi's breath hitched at the rhetoric, he reached over for Jin's forearms and hauled the boy towards his build. Something about the way he took initiative made Yoongi's stomach insanely flutter. Right beneath his chin was a bewildered boy whom anticipated an answer of some sort, an anything really. 

"I thought you'd never ask." 

Completing the aforementioned task, Yoongi's lengthened fingers adjusted to the sides of Jin's structured jawline. Jin leaped up to finally close the gap between them. The kiss in itself was forthcoming, vigorous, hot and heavy. It wasn't a sweet peck, it was a passionate display of affection that held a swirl of overflowing feelings. Emotions that cannot be expressed through the simplistic use of words.