CH 30 - Lust

Giggling. More giggling. Dry throaty chuckles escape from deep within.

Rustling, so much movement, constant lip smacking, more laughter.

Her bed is idle but her floor is occupied. Upon walking into her room, you'd find it adorable with the fort she's built but unfortunately mistaken. With pillows and blankets propped, spread out, there lied two lovesick teenagers; a brunette and a ginger.

"Ah Young," He huskily let out, this unfamiliar warmth boiled his insides, warmer than Summers' heat waves. Hotter than the pits of hell, fiery like his now blazing heart. 

He let her take control of the moment, she straddled the boy and roughly kissed him as if they were playing a rushed round of seven minutes in heaven. The curve of her lips made him lose his mind, he couldn't stop holding her fragile figure in his built hands. His fingers roamed around her body like he'd been scavenging for that craving giddy feeling. Both couldn't catch their breaths but it didn't make them pull away nor take a quick break.

Who needs air anyway?

He flipped her over, carefully, eyeing the girl right before his eyes. Her chest rapidly heaving up and down, his orbs scanning her features and nothing else, her front teeth tugging at her burning lips, his hand encompassing what's left of her dainty face.

"Hoseok, please," She begged. Needy for Hoseok's lips on hers, already clingy. 

With that, he melded their lips once more. His kisses long, passionate, sweet, and soft. He lowly grunted as soon as Ah Young tugged at the back of his hair, her fingertips coiling around a chunk and yanking it with all her might. 

He pleasurably growled, "Ah Young... for the love of God, don't fucking stop."

Is this what romance is all about? Taking chances and being impulsive. Sounds like everyone on this planet, sounds like everyone in this house. 

BAM!

Jungkook slammed against Taehyung's bedroom door, pinned to it, that familiar lustful feeling flooded his entire field of vision. Taehyung couldn't stop longingly pecking the boy, he wouldn't let him breathe, he shouldn't be doing this so openly but he can't get enough. With a slip of his tongue in Jungkook's now agape mouth, their lips danced along the others in a tango. Competing to be the last one standing, to be the last one functioning.

Taehyung's arm snaked around Jungkook's small waist, his rough fingers pinching the visible skin on the sides of his hips. Whispering sweet-nothings into the shell of his ears, the latters' arms loosely clung onto his nape, leaving Jungkook a whimpering mess.

He breathlessly peeped out, "Taehyung... for the love of God, don't fucking stop."

Before he knew it, Jungkook flew from the door to Taehyung's bed. He laid there, out of breath, almost pure-like in his existence. Taehyung was more than willing to rid of that innocent aura, he wanted nothing more but to love him senseless. Enough for the boy to forget his own name. 

Beep, Beep! Beep, Beep!

Both Hoseok and Jungkook awoke the following morning befuddled, discouraged, and irritated. As if on cue, the both of them shot up from their beds and sulked like the pouty babies that they are. 

Hoseok tiredly eyed Jungkook, asking, "Same dream?"

Jungkook nodded, laying back down once again, frustrated "... yeah, you too?"

"You guys are having wet dreams again???" Jimin questioned, brow arched to the 90th degree.

Yoongi loudly chuckled, he informed, "One of these days, I'll record you guys while you sleep. The things you say are quite something."