Mandalore

SUMYA WREN
             I saw Mandalore again, but I knew it was a dream. The ground and landscape was draped with smoke. I walked through a field of bodies, a graveyard of Mandalorians. I walk through seeing more and more of my people, dead.
My heart kept beating out of my chest, my heart stuck in my throat. I passed by my family. My mother, my father, Sabine and Ezra Bridger. I fell to my knees. Sumya Wren (I should be a Bridger.) the worst leader of Mandalore. Tears fell down my face like a river, or ocean during high-tide.
A cough sounded behind me. I turn around to see a Mandalorian that is on the verge to death. I run to his side.
"Wh- what happened?" I say rummaging through to get to his wound. I rip off a piece of my shirt to get rid of the blood that flooded out of the hole that was planted in his leg. "It's- it's going to be okay." I tried to keep my voice steady as I tried bandaging him up. "Run.... run!" He chokes out making me jump. I stare at him in disbelief. "Be the leader you were born to be.... Behind y-you..." he says as his eyes finally close.
             "No! No! Come back to me! I can't lead Mandalore...." I sat through sobs.
              "You must..."

KY LEINAJO
              I wake up before Sumya, who is tossing on the couch and shivering. Tears stained her eyes and she was covered with sweat. I realized where we were when I felt the ship land. Mandalore.
               I walk over and lift Sumya up with careful hands, keeping her close so she stops shivering.
                "Sumya, Sumya!" I whisper to her once she is in my arms. No answer. She stays fast asleep. She whines something small. She said something along the lines of, "I can't... stay with me! I can't lead Mandalore."
                 "Sumya, Sumya, wake up!" I say loudly shaking her slightly. Still no answer... this can't be good. I walk out of the room and start at a fast pace towards the ramp of the ship. It was opened and Lillia just exited the cock-pit and started towards the exit too, stopping at the sight. Frozen.
                 "We must help her." I say while tears leave my eyes. Lillia, Ursa, Beatriz, Tieyan and Alora follow me out as I head towards the closest medical bay. Mandalore was just as we left it. Peaceful.
                  We made our ways through hallways, swiftly. Sumya churned a little bit as more tears left her eyes. She shivers more and her temperature decreases.  Her face getting paler by the minute.
                    "Sumya wake up! I can't lose you."

SUMYA WREN
                    "Sumya wake up! I can't lose you." I hear Ky choke. I want to open my eyes let him hold me close... but I can't I am stuck in this... imagination. In this fear. The man I tried healing died in my arms with a warning. The hooded figure from so long ago was after me. I ran to the woods. Everyone was gone. Mandalore was gone...  
                     I didn't know where I was running to. I ran for as long as possible. I saw a soldier at a grave... a grave that I was too busy to take the time to read. The soldier, which whom I thought was a woman, looked as if she was mourning. The soldier.... Morai...