When

KYLO REN
               Kylo stands alone in his dark room deciding whether or not to disturb Morai. She would come back right? He would ask himself over and over again, banging his fist against the frame of the door. He was a decently tall figure with long arms, but even longer purple bags under his eyes. He couldn't sleep. The dark side seduced him. Turned him dark. Against his family. It all began with Luke Skywalker....

SUMYA WREN
                      I allowed Ky to pull me into his quarters. Mother would kill me if she saw or caught me. I mean, how could you blame me?
                     He took me inside and held my hand guiding me to only the galaxy knows.    
                      "Where are you taking me?" I asked snickering half-way. His room was very small. He couldn't take me far.
                        "Into the light." He says. I raise an eyebrow. "I want to see you."
                          He takes me towards the light and takes my head in his hands. I smile at him. He returns the smile. I gently press my lips against his and he lets it continue until I am forced to let go. A slight pain rockets through my brain like an alarm. I didn't know what was bound to happen next, but I knew it wasn't good.
                          "Sumya! Sumya!" He yells trying to break through to me. I hear Ursa wake up from somewhere in the room that I didn't notice before. 
                         "I'm okay." I steady myself. "We must find Alora."

ALORA FETT
                          I saw Khann, tall and kind. His face was always so kind.
                           "Khann." I whisper through tears and the pain of my past clogging my throat. He extends his hand and is unable to speak. I didn't know why, but all I wanted to do was just see him one more time, so I was fine for the time being.
                         "Why can't you talk?" I try to take his hand but only find air. His hand dissolves and reshapes. More tears come. He shakes his head.
                             "Khann...." I weep. "I- I l-love you." He nods and looks down. He disappears and Snoke, himself reappears.
                             "You did this." I growl. "You- you..."
                              "Say it." I hear someone say.
                               "You- you killed him." My voice trailed.
                                "Yes, and I have come to finish the job."
                              • • •