It's Begun

SUMYA WREN
                       I thought it would have come later... My mind swirled. I had left the room running towards the surveillance room and stared at the screens openly. Alora walks in.
                       "This is your field." I almost fly out of the seat and Alora takes it. She nods and salutes me off, tears forming in her eyes.
                      "I will see you again." She chokes. 
                        "I know."

KYLO REN
                    Kylo had reached the surface. His revenge strong and his anger even stronger. Mandalore will burn... for the second time...
Kylo was ruthless. I, as the narrator, heard once that he was just lost. Walking down a path blindly. Could he be saved now? I'm sorry, but most will think not. If that's not you, stay hopeful. Anything can happen. Even the worst, so brace yourself audience, the worst is yet to come....

AHSOKA TANO
My heart was unsettled. I had figured it would come. I found rest. I had to, to prepare for the fight. My master would have told me that, but no need to worry about him now. He is gone. He is a Sith Lord, and now his grandson follows suit. Darth Vader is not the Anakin I knew. Anything can happen. Even the worst, so brace yourself audience, the worst is yet to come...
I stood after my meditation. I grabbed my lightsabers for the first time in forever. The power held inside radiates through me. Just like everyday in the Clone War. My faked grave had been here. I couldn't bring myself to open and reveal my old lightsaber. It would be too hard. Too hard to go back. Nothing of that Snips. I hear his voice whisper in my ear. I'm still here. I smile.
"Master." I whisper. My voice is steadied. "It's been a long time."

SUMYA WREN
I tear through my closet. No new armor. I turn and see Ky. He stands holding my armor. He's smiling? I grab it with haste. Alarms blare. Alora had activated the alarm system. Nobody is coming in or out.
"Thank you!" I say and he nods. "Why are you smiling?" I say while sweating as I search for my weapons. Ky clears his voice to get my attention. He holds out the darksaber and my pistols. "Thanks." I mutter again. Ky leaves and waits anxiously. I place on my new armor which had a blue and green starbird. I strap my weapon belt on, containing my weapons, and burst out the door taking Ky with me.
We make it towards Alora with haste. "I was smiling because this is an adventure."
"You think we haven't had enough?" I scoff half-way.
"I mean." He shrugs. "It's the time I get to spend with you." I cock my head but before I can answer we make it to the surveillance room and Ky opened the door.
"Ready?" I ask. She pats her side and makes sure she has all of her weapons.
"Yes. But Sumya, I don't read any ships on my scanners..." she fiddles with the controls and studied them.
"I know they are coming." I say.
"But Sumya, you don't know when. I mean, I believe you, and I put the whole base on lock down, but the scan-" I interrupt her.
"They can block or hack them or- or something." I scan the screens. One flickers.
"There. They landed there."