Chapter Six { Lefted Out }

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY IN SCHOOL AND WHATNOT .. IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I COULD!

* * *

2 Hours Later...
-{ Teyana Pov }-

"Ayo Bri! Let us get another one!" Yoni yelled at the bartender she was familiar with.

"Girl, I'm feeling so good. And this music just makes me wanna twerk." I stood up dancing a little making Yoni hype me up slapping my ass.

"Okay bitch!" I laughed sitting back down.

I looked over at Makayla who was drinking her lemonade.

"Having fun?" I asked her.

She straight faced me, "Teyana, I'm pregnant, tired, my feet are sore, and I'm in a club. You tell me if I'm having fun." She snapped.

"Hey, Hey! No need to get all mad, Ms. Grumpy Pants." I snapped back and Yoni and I bust out laughing.

"Maybe Vincent need to lay down some more pipe on her ass, she'll be back in her right mindset." She joked and we laughed. Makayla rolled her eyes.

"Guys, seriously, I'm ready to leave. We've been here for 2 hours! Y'all said only 1 hour! Barely that!" She fussed.

"But we're having -"

"Hey." Someone said behind me. I looked back facing a tall lightskin dude. My vision was kinda blurry, but I could see still him.

I wouldn't say I was drunk, but I was a little tipsy.

"Um...Do I know you?" I asked him.

"Nahh, but my name is Tyren. You can get know me beautiful." He smiled, grabbing my hand and planting a kiss on it. He was fine as fuck, but my baby was better.

"Sorry, no can do." I said taking my hand away. "You see here, I'm married with 3 kids." I explained. "Her over there, she's single with no kids. And her pussy hella tight." I said pointing to Yoni on side of me and we all laughed, except Makayla. She rolled her eyes turning away.

"Is that so?" He smirked standing in front of Yoni.

"Boy bye!" Yoni said mushing his head and turning around facing the bar like me.

"Here you go ladies." The bartender said. I downed the drink feeling my body getting more tingly and feeling good.

"FUCK YEAH!" I screamed and started dancing again. My phone begin ringing and buzzing. I looked at the caller ID seeing Chris's name. I looked at Makayla who was looking at me.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" She asked.

Before I could answer, my phone was grabbed out my hand. I looked up seeing Yoni holding my phone.

"No phonecall! Your having fun!" She yelled putting my phone back into my wallet.

"What the fuck are you talking about? That's her husband! If she wants to answer it let her -"