Chapter 64 { Eowww🤪..}

12:30 MidNight..
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I checked on Cameron seeing he was still sleeping. I then went to Honey's room seeing she was sleeping too. I walked back into my room closing the door and grabbed me something sexy to wear to show Chris what's he's missing. I grabbed my night shorts and a crop top to match and slid on my silly socks. I put my hair into a messy bun and applied a little lipgloss to my lips.

I can't be cute?

Christopher was going to be here any minute and I want to make sure I look good as fuck. I'm kinda nervous for some reason. Even though he's my husband and we've been together for so long, I still get those butterflies moments.

* * * * *

I was lurking through my phone when Chris texted me saying he was outside.

I walked downstairs opening the door and he was walking to the front.

"Didn't bring anything to eat? No snack?" I asked him.

"Well, I didn't need anything to eat when I got you and you don't need no damn snack, you got me. I'm your snack." He smirked closing the door behind him and took off his shoes. I laughed shaking my head.

He followed me upstairs to my room. We got in the bed and I sighed taking off my socks getting under the covers.

"Who's at the house with the kids?" I asked him.

"Got the nanny over there for the night." He answered.

"The night? You ain't staying over. I got company and I don't need -"

"Company? Who?" He asked frowning sitting up.

"Don't worry bout it. You don't - Chris!" I laughed as he jumped out the bed and walked to the door. I blocked the door before he could get there. "Stop!" I said.

"Nahh bruh, move the fuck back. Who you got in here?" He moved me out the way and immediately checked the room across from me where Honey was sleeping. "This who you talking bout?" He mouthed I nodded and he smacked his lips. I laughed following him back into my bedroom. "You had me thinking you had a nigga in this bitch." He said closing the door.

We got comfortable in the bed.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Cameron," I answered. "You need to spend more time with my baby. He's feeling left out." I told him.

"Whatchu' mean? I treat all of them the same and give em all the same attention." Chris said.

"That's not what I was told," I said and begin explaining to him the convo Cameron and I had in the truck.

"Damn. I ain't know lil man was feeling like that." He said. "Ima have to make it up to him." He added.

"You do. And we have to talk to Cj and Aubrey. They need to know about this too." I told him and he nodded agreeing.

"So, that's all you wanted to talk about?" He asked.

"Yup, that's it." I answered.

"Good. Cause now it's my turn." He sat up hovering over me and starting pulling my shorts down.

"Chris, No! I told you, none of this is happening." I told him.

"Man Teyana I ain't come over here to just fucking talk. It's been a long time and I been wanting you." He begin kissing my neck.

"C-Chris.." I mumbled trying to push him off but this feeling was sooo amazing. I didn't want it to stop.

"Let me do it Teyana." He said siting up taking off his shirt.

"Chris, Im tired." I said.

"Tired my damn ass. Take em off," He said pulling his shorts down next and then his briefs revealing him self.

"Christopher move!" I laughed. He ignored me ripping my underwear off. "Nigga, I just ordered these!!" I said slapping his chest. I accidentally slapped him in the face. I laughed covering my mouth looking at him. He bit the side of his cheek staring down at me then took off my shirt.

"You must really want it huh?!" He said and inserted himself inside me. I gasped looking up at him. He smirked and threw the cover over his waist. "Ima show yo fucking ass for hitting me." He said in my ear.

"Shit." I cursed closing my eyes. He raised my legs over both of his shoulder slamming inside me harder and deeper. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head holding into his arms.

"Look at me Teyana." He said. I opened my eyes making full eye contact with him. He stopped then pulled out pushing my legs farther.

"Ow! Chris this hurts!" I fussed looking at him between my calves.

"Say ya fucking prayers." He said.

—————————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🗣