Chapter 56 { Getting Tested.... }

{ I Don't Need Any More Ideas , I Got An Idea To Write About. I Feel Like Some Of You Will Hate The Way That I'm Going, But I Don't Care And If You Don't Like It, Please Just Stop Reading My Book. Thanks. I Hope Your Enjoy. ❤️}

___________

10 Months Later....
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"You ready?" Chris asked opening the door to the clinic's office for me.

"More than ready." I told him walking inside and taking off my glasses working my thang.

"Hell you walking like that for? Ain't no damn model walk." Chris said walking behind me. I laughed flipping him off. I was looking good so I wanted to feel good. He ain't to fuck something up.

"Christopher Smith," He told the front desk woman. She nodded writing his name down.

"Have a seat in there in that waiting room, and a doctor will be right with you." She said and winked at my husband.

"Something wrong with your eye? I could help you." I smiled making her look at me and frown. "He's married. Don't think about it." I said and kissed Chris lips in front of her. "Let's go baby. Got other another hoe to worry about right now."

"Mm, I like this." He said following me into the waiting room.  "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you over these last few months, but I'm liking it." I laughed and we sat down. We looked around and my eyes landed on her ugly ass.

Tori..

* * * * *
This bitch just can't get enough.  Couldn't wait till Chris got out of jail to start pinning her daughter on my man. She's just jealous that I have him and not her.

Today, Chris and I was at the doctors office. Here for a DNA test for the child that Tori claims is Christopher's. She have a 5 year old daughter named, Farrah. She's an adorable child, but she looks nothing like Chris nor does she look anything like any of our kids.

This bitch stupid as hell.

I don't know why she didn't do all this months ago.
* * * * *

"Goodmorning Christopher," Tori spike breaking the silence in the small room.

"Sup Tori.." He sighed saying without looking up from his phone.

"Mommy, who is that?" Farrah asked Tori who was sitting in her lap. Onside of Tori was some dude. He wasn't allat. But he kept staring at me and Tori needs to worry about that before worrying about wrecking this beautiful family over here.

"Don't worry baby girl, you'll find out in a few." The dude said.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." She told him. I rolled my eyes looking into my phone.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I really don't want to be here. I'm just here to prove to this bitch that her daughter is in fact NOT MINE!

"Christopher Smith and Tori Brix.." the nurse said.

We all got up walking to the room. It was hella awkward in here. Teyana and I stayed by the wall while the other three stayed by the bed.

After Testing...

"Alright, you guys can go sit in there. Give us about 10 minutes and we'll have some results for y'all." He smiled. We did as told and went back in the waiting room.

Farrah cried the whole time she had to get tested. Why? I don't know. But she's also a kid so hey.

"Mommy, I want fries." She said laying her head on Tori's chest.

"I know baby, I know. We're going to go to McDonald's when we leave, Alright?" She nodded wiping her teary eyes. "Your so beautiful babygirl." She told Farrah.

I sighed and Teyana smacked her lips, "Oh please.." Teyana mumbled.

"Do you have a problem bitch?" Tori asked Teyana.

Teyana sat up looking at me then back at Tori.

"She talking to me? I know she not talking to me.." She laughed looking at me. I already know when Teyana is about to fuck some shit up when she starts laughing to calm her anger or a warning that she's about to go crazy.

"Babe, don't do it. She ain't even worth it." I told her touching her thigh. "Stay right here and have more class than her. She ain't shit. Don't even stress beautiful." I kissed her hand and she smirked at Tori.

"Yea bitch, He mine. Something you wish you had." She told Tori.

"Pathetic ass people I swear," the dude said. I shrugged it off because i wasn't about to let them get the best of any of us.

We're here for results of Farrah and that's all we need. We don't need nothing else."

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I hate that bitch with everything in me. She's really trying me and I don't want to have to hurt her in front of her daughter.

She just wants to make me hurt her for a damn check. Like bitch bye. Like my husband said, I'm too beautiful to stress over her. 🤪

* * * * *

10 Minutes Later...

"Alright, we have the results." The doctor said coming in the waiting room.

We all stood up. He took the paper out reading it and nodded.

"When it comes to 5 year old Farrah Brix, Christopher..."

———————————

To Be Continued...

What Will The Results Be? 😳

Comment Your Thoughts. 💕