Chapter 95 { Talking It Out Like Men... }

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

Tonight, I'm meeting Devon at this bar. I hope the talk goes well and doesn't take a left turn because then i don't want to cause a huge scene. It's ready enough paparazzi know our every move.

I walked into the bar greeting girls smiling and smirking at me. I ignored them all without showing any expression. I walked straight to the bar table seeing Devon sitting there drinking something and on the phone.

"Wassup man,"  I greeted him. He looked up at me from his phone. I noticed he was on FaceTime with Valerie.

"Babe I gotta go, Chris just got here." He said.

"Alright bae. Tell him I said hello and good luck you two!" She said. I laughed and Devon turned the camera to me. After saying hello and goodnight, Devon put his phone away.

"Sorry bout that. You know how spoiled she is." He said. I chucked sitting down.

"Yeah, Teyana no different." Before we started talking, I ordered a quick drink.

Just in case I might need it.

"Alright lets get to it..." I said. "I just want to know why you been ignoring me for 3 months. I get what I said was fucked up. I get what I said was fucked up. I understand that. I wasn't in my right state of mind and -"

"Come on Chris, you're 31 years old, grown as hell. You know what you be doing. Plus you was high, aint like you was drunk and don't remember shit." He said. I sighed.

"I understand that bro. I apologize! I'm sorry for what I said. I don't remember everything but I do want to take back what I said. You know you my only sibling and I don't want to ruin that over something I said. We been through way more harder shit than this, don't let this break us apart. We brothers, we have to stick together." I said. 

He nodded and sat there for a minute.

"You right, you right man. It's cool, I forgive you bruh." He said. I grinned.

"So we boys again?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah man, we straight." We dapped and then did a toast to one another. "You stupid as hell for gettin high with Geno. You know that nigga crazy as hell." He laughed

"I know but you know Geno got the best weed round here! That's why niggas buy it from him! We in California, weed ain't cheap! The good kind specially." I said.

"Shit you think I don't know that? That's why he my boy and I always get high with his ass." We bath laughed. "Speaking is the Devil himself..." Devon said.

I looked in the direction he was looking and Geno was walking in with two girls under him. I shook my head.

"YO GENO!" I yelled getting his attention. He said something to the girls then made his way towards us

"My niggas!" He held his hand out for us to dap up.

"Nigga don't know where yo hands been at." I said.

"Prolly on then two hoes he just came in with. They look like walking diseases." Devon added and we laughed.

"They ain't got shit. Fuck I look like fucking bitches with something?" He frowned. "Y'all niggas trippin." He then pulled out a blunt. "Wan hit?" He asked me.

"Fuck it, give it here." I took the blunt out his hand putting it to my mouth.

"Don't smoke too much nigga. You drove here." Devon laughed.

"Got another one if you wan bit too." He pulled out another blunt and Devon grabbed it lightening it up.

"Don't keep me out all night. My girl will kill me." I told them both.

"You and me both." Devon added.

———————-
Comment Your Thoughts. 💋