Chapter 50 { A Nice Man.. }

That Night..
-{ TEYANA POV }-

"LET'S GO BABYY!!" I screamed. The gym got quiet as Cj went to shoot the free throw. When he made it in, everyone cheered.

We were at Cj's basketball game. Cameron and Aubrey were at home with the sitter because it's a school night and i didn't want them staying up that late.

Anyways, my baby is doing so well. They barely took him out which I know he's doing good. He's like the best on the team. My baby got people watching him and all for other teams

The funny part is, he's only 9! He's on a buddy team and playing like he's in high school or middle school. My baby is good, you hear me?

I'm such a proud mother. 🤩

* * * * *

"Excuse me, is that your son?" The woman that was sitting in front of us asked. I nodded, "This is my daughter Payton, I have heard that they're "dating"." She said pouting to her daughter next to her.

"Mom!" Payton exclaimed.

"Dating? Is that true? Are you dating my son?" I asked her laughing.

"No, we're friends. Best friends." She corrected me. "My best friend goes with his friend Dre though but I don't go with him, no." She smiled then turned around.

Dre is Noah's son. Them two have become closer and closer. Noah and I only speak when I bring Cj over there or Dre comes over or he'll txt me about the boys. Other than that, no communication. He's been on and off with different females anyways.

"Mhm, I'll ask him." I said and looked back at the game.

"Baby! Come here." I looked down seeing Chris waving for me to come to the bottom. He was talking to another man. It was a bit of a hassle to get into this game.

Just about every time is because Chris and I have so many fans and shit. We have to get security to come in with us. And because Chris informed the guys about Tae's (Yoni Brother) and the shit they're trying to pull off with us.

I walked down to the bottom following Chris and the man out the gym.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Baby this is the coach I was telling you about that been coming to see Cj play at his last few games. Warren, this is my beautiful wife, Teyana."

"Nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook it and he planted a soft kiss on my hand. Chris immediately grabbed my hand.

"Aye! Watch yaself, she's all mines bud." He said looking at Warren. I laughed playfully hitting him.

"Babe, stop. He was being nice." I said and Warren smirked nodding at me. Chris looked at me and I notice Warren wink at me.

I know the hell you lying! 😂

He wasn't ugly either but Im happily married.

"You can go back in there," He said.

I laughed, "Not without my kiss." He smirked grabbing my face and kissed my lips