Chapter 28 { Gone }

The Next Morning...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

The Next Morning, I woke up hearing Aubrey crying. She was sleeping with me and I had the boys in the other bed. Just for more comfort.

"What's wrong Princess?" I asked her wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me. She snuggled in my boobs. "Why are you crying?" I asked her.

She sniffed. "I want daddy.." She whined. I sighed. She sat up then stared at me. "Mommy, what happened?" She asked touching my eye. I hissed jumping a little.

"Mommy fell last night. Don't worry about it baby." I said. She laid back down and I handed her her iPad. I sat up looking into my camera on my phone seeing I had a black eye. I just started crying thinking about last night.

I hate when he smokes. He turns into a monster and that's why I don't want him to smoke. But it's when he gets around his brother nem, he smokes and allow that to take control.

This is the outcome of it all.

* * * * *

I ordered room service for us and got some breakfast. I didn't want to go downstairs and have people looking me in my face because of my black eye.

"You guys finish eating, I'm going to the bathroom." I told the kids. I walked to the bathroom brushing my hair. The black eye was hideous. I can't go out like this. Good thing I brought me a hat, glasses, and my makeup because Im going to need it leaving out here.

"Mommy!!" Cj yelled.

"I'm coming baby!" I said after using the bathroom and washing my hands. I walked out the bathroom and he ran to me with my phone in his hands. I looked seeing a bunch of phone calls from Makayla, Vincent, Devon, and even Christopher. There was text messages from Chris too.

I called Makayla back first. She answered on the second ring.

"He -"

"Teyana where are you?! You missed the baby's birth!" She yelled into the phone.

My eyes widened and heart dropped.

"W-What.. You had the baby already?"

"Yes! I went in last night! I tried calling you but you wasn't answering! We all were trying to get in touch with you. Where are you, Chris is going crazy!"

"Is he there.." I asked.

"Chris, Yeah. He's right here. Your on speaker phone." She answered.

"Teyana where are you? I'm coming find y'all!" I heard Chris say in the background.

"I..I don't want to say.." I said and ended the phone call. I immediately turned off my location and then my phone completely and sat it on the bed.

I don't want to be around him.

I don't.

It really hurts like hell that I missed my God daughter's birth. Makayla had a little girl. She named her Alex. Such a cute name.

I should've answered the phone last night. I should've.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!" Makayla yelled at me.

"I don't remember shit from last night!" I yelled back. "When I woke up, my balls was hurting and the living room was a mess. I got somebody to clean it this morning. She's not answering anything from me. I even found this." I showed everybody Teyana's ring.

"Is that her ring?" My mama asked. I nodded. "If she took this off, you did something really bad. You need to find her and work things out with her Christopher Smith and I'm not playing." My mama said. It was obvious that she was highly pissed.

"You smoked last night right?" Devin asked.

I nodded, "That's why Teyana doesn't want your stupid ass to smoke! You do stupid shit Christopher!" Makayla yelled at me.

"I tried tracking her phone, nothing." Vincent said shaking his head holding Alex. She looked just like him.

"She turned it off. Including her location." Michael said.

I groaned sitting in the chair placing my hands over my head and let out a loud yell. Forgetting Alex was in the room, she started crying.

"Don't be scaring my baby like that. Need to take that shit out there and go find Teyana." Makayla fussed. She's been moody all day and it's been annoying the hell out of me.

I just stood up and walked out the room without saying anything. I went home and grabbed my computer looking at the cameras. After watching it, I was angry with myself.

I beat her...

I hit my wife.

Something that I promised her I wouldn't do, I did.

A huge wave of guilt rushed over me and I started tracking down the Jeep she took last night. We have tracing devices on all our cars.

* * * * *

Yes, I Skipped Makayla's Due Date..

Just A Short Chapter.

Comment Your Thoughts.