74.

Hermione: "Hello?" Hermione knocked on Harry's West London flat door. "Hello?" There was no answer. "Alohomara," she whispered through perched lips, hoping no Muggles were around. "Do you know how easy it would have been for any witch or wizard to—" The curly-haired Gryffindor stopped mid-sentence after seeing Harry sleeping on his dinning room table. Papers were sprawled all around him and dust had gathered everywhere. She slowly walked over to him and nudged him awake.

Harry: "Uuhh—"

Hermione: "Where have you been?" Hermione asked in a somewhat angry tone, reminding herself of her husband's mother, Molly.

Harry: "I'm sorry. I fell ill."

Hermione: "Harry you must be out of your mind if you think I'm going to fall for such nonsense. You're my best friend; I know you, and I know when something is up. Tell me!"

Harry: "There's nothing, really!"

Hermione: "Well, explain to me why there was this stack of letters piling up at your doorstep then." The witch slowly showed a pile of about fifteen letters intertwined in her fingertips.

Harry: "How's that—" Harry said grabbing all of the letters and looking over them quickly. They all had the Hogwarts emblem on it. He sighed, knowing it was just Minerva due to her normal scrawny signature.

Hermione: "An owl can't get through Muggle windows without a spell. Remember? Ever since that little accident at the Dursley's in fifth year, owls are trained to know better." Harry cursed under his breath...

Harry: "Thanks Hermione, you can go now."

Hermione: "Rude, much?"

Hermione: "Are you meaning to tell me you haven't left your flat all this time? It has been three days since I last saw you at the Ministry!" There was no response as Hermione took back the stack of letters and looked at the timestamps, opening the first one. Her face became as white as snow, suddenly.

Harry: "What's wrong?"

Hermione: "A-Albus is missing..."