129.

Draco: "Potter! Potter!" Draco quivered brokenly as he shook the Gryffindor below him. Everyone tried to wake him up. "Potter, please! Please! I need to thank you for saving my son! Potter!" Everyone repeated his name, but Draco's cries were the loudest by far. "Potter! I'm begging you! Come back, please! POTTER!" He cried out. Draco felt helpless as he felt a small hand move on top of his. The fingers were very pale. He looked up. It was Luna. Their eyes connected for a moment, and it was as if everything that had not made sense to Draco in his upbringing now did. His sister, his sister was looking at him. All these years of calling her Loony Lovegood, and who would have known they were related by blood.

Luna: "D-Draco." Her voice was innocent and soft but it was full of hurt. She loved Harry so much, she did not want to see him die. Though, a part of her was so happy as well, happy to have found her long lost brother. "I-I am here," she whispered softly.

Draco: "Potter! POTTER!" Draco sobbed again as he felt the whole building suddenly shake above him. Seconds later Aurors from the Ministry were all beside them, chains around the remaining Death Eater.

Rince, an Auror: "What happened?" he asked as the two or three Aurors left circled around the friends and Harry. "Is h-he?" Draco cried in the background.

Draco: "HARRY!" The Slytherin said his first name for the first time. Harry's eyes finally had life again as they opened. Their emerald and grey fix mixed together.