124.

The further he walked down the stairs, hearing his friends footsteps behind him, the further the pain in his chest grew. He loved Draco, he always had. He was scared of what he would find, could find.

Harry: "Malfoy! MALFOY!" He yelled as much as his lungs would let him until the most beautiful but sad of silhouettes appeared in front of him. It was of a man, a man he had forever thought of over the years. He was laying down on a cold cement floor, looking completly and utterly lifeless, barricades between them. The others quickly came behind Harry, seeing the long lost wizard. Draco, Malfoy they said his name in unison.

Hermione: "We will get you out," she said as she watched the blond turn on his back to then turn on his side facing them, eyes full of a lost wonder. Blaise was now crying, crying of joy. He had realised then, beyond anything, that he had made a huge mistake ever giving up on his best friend.

Draco: "Don't help me," he mouthed, his words incomprehensible. "Leave!" He stuttered this time eligible, but before Harry could say anything in return he felt dark magic strike him straight through heart.

Ginny: "HARRY!' She screamed, seeing four Death Eaters submerge from the darkness around them. "Quickly wands up!"