106.

Harry: "I'm so happy for you both." Her smile was dashing. She was so different than when Harry had last saw her, he could already see the Luna he knew return somewhat in her eyes. She played with her wedding ring that Neville had gotten her. It was a small crescent moon.

Harry: "It suits you."

Luna: "Thank you, Harry." She had missed her school friend a lot more than she had ever imagined. It was nice to see him. "I'm very happy!"

Harry: "He has always loved you." Her smile was now a mix of love and sympathy. Harry knew her all too well, she felt bad for making her now husband wait so long for her. In reality, Neville had had another relationship with Hannah Abbott, but he had never been as joyous as he could have been with his moon.

Harry: "Don't feel bad, Luna. You're with him now." Luna parted her lips, trying to attempt to explain herself, her decision to not have chosen Neville from the start, but she closed them momentarily. She was used to having to explain herself to Rolf on a constant basis. However, she knew Harry understood. He was no longer with Ginny, and regardless of what people said, she knew part of it was because they were never meant to be. Luna was not good at many things, she did not understand love when it came to herself. She never could tell when people had feelings for her. Though, seeing it in others was something she had always been good at. Nobody could have façades around her. She had seen the love in Hermione's eyes since the very beginning for Ronald, and Harry for Draco. She just hoped that, one day, Harry could be as fulfilled as her, Neville, Ron, Hermione, and even Ginny and Blaise. She had also seen them get closer after the war, she had predicted it as well. The only thing she had not was her and Neville. It was tougher when it came to herself. Without knowing it, it was probably because some part of her did not know that she deserved happiness all the same.