107.

Harry: "So, where's this husband of yours?"

Luna: "Minerva offered him a position as an Herbology teacher."

Luna: "Is not that delightful?" Her face lit up. "He is at Hogwarts."

Harry: "Yes, it is."

Harry: "Hermione is taking the position in Potions."

Luna: "How wonderful," Luna exclaimed happily. The Ravenclaw slowly let down her hair, letting it fall over her slightly freckled shoulders. It still reached the bottom of her back.

Luna: "Why did you call me here, Harry?" Harry could see the curiosity linger in her eyes before they diverted to his bookshelf. "Ah, quite impressive!" She brushed her fingertips against the section on magical creatures and smiled.

Harry: "Thank you."

Harry: "I need to wait for Hermione and Ron before I commence, maybe even Neville." Luna nodded. She knew it must be something important but did not question him further. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the Ministry of Magic, Harry as an Auror, her new book on creatures, she had followed in the great Scamander's footsteps, and their difficult past relationships. They waited for the sun to set when they finally heard two wizards taking off their coats. It was Hermione and Neville, they had met earlier in the day at Hogwarts.