119.

Everyone began getting ready to leave when Ginny passed beside the only room they had not yet transformed in Harry's flat, his tiny bathroom. Over the sink she saw Harry crying. It reminded her of a story she had heard from him many years ago, of a boy becoming a man, in a Hogwarts house that could have also been Harry's, crying over a sink. She quickly looked down, not too sure if it was her place to speak to him.

Ginny: "Harry?" The wizard quickly turned around, eyes red from tears. "A-Are you okay?" Ginny was extremely hesitant, but she still decided to walk closer and closer to her ex-husband, capturing him in her embrace. They had not hugged for the longest of times. "I will always be here for you, Harry, no matter what happened in our past." They stayed in each other's hold for a moment, appreciating the foreign but familiar touch. "I have missed being close to you."

Harry: "Me too, Gin," Harry admitted. "Losing you was one thing, but losing your friendship is something I still have trouble overcoming."

Ginny: "You have never truly lost me. I am always right here." Ginny brushed her fingertips against his cheek. They both knew that it meant nothing more than friendship, and they were both okay with that. It had been better, in all, for them just to be friends. Plus, they both had others in mind. "Harry, we will find him. He will be alive, and we will find him."

Harry: "How can you be sure?"

Ginny: "Because we all deserve our happy endings..."