96.

A red-haired man entered the cozy flat with a big grin on his face. He had aged nicely, except for his gut that was growing increasingly bigger each day, and his hair that was already balding. Apart from that, his visage was still the image of pure youth. His baby face had never really faded.

Ron: "'Mione! Harry!" Hermione ran up to her husband and pressed her small v-shaped face into his torso as he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist. He smelled like George's joke shop, fairy floss, a special type of candy floss, and a faint hint of everlasting flavoured happy gum. It was a type of treat that was often used in the Wizarding World as an opt for Muggle depression meds; Ron had been on it ever since Fred's death more than a decade ago. Hermione pressed her visage deeper in his chest, she could also decipher the woody smell of his broomstick. He still loved Quidditch with every inch of him.

Ron: "Harry, mate? Come 'ere!" Hermione backed away from the hug as the two boys, now men, hugged one another. They had been through so much, but it did not mean they would ever stop being friends. Harry looked at his shoes awkwardly.

Ron: "What's the matter?"

Harry: "Y-You both just have always felt like home to me..." Hermione and Ron with hands interlocked now, looked at each other smiling, tears filling their eyes, and then at Harry. They gave each other all a three way hug for a long moment.

Ron: "We're happy you're back!"

Harry: "And we're happy you're here!"

Hermione: "Truly!"