Introduction, Dedication, and Copyright

Copyright © 2018 Rose Cecily all rights reserved

This story "Fall from Grace," including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Copyright © 2018 Rose Cecily all rights reserved

Hello everyone!

So this is it! I've been saying I wanted to write a book that included Greek Mythology for quite some time but it never came to me. But finally the story is ready to be told! 

It's a change of pace for me, seeing as there is some mystery in there, something I haven't quite written before. But, I have faith in myself and in the characters that all will be well. 

I'm really excited about this! And the Beta readers who have ready it are too, so I hope you guys are just as excited at us!

****

This book is dedicated to my Greek Family. You may drive me crazy but I love you.

****

       When Aza Grace first came to Lotus College, she was just looking to explore her love for learning. With her best friend, Vivian, by her side she created a whole new life for herself. Fast forward to the Fall of her junior year, everything was about to change in all kinds of unnatural ways.

      Aza Grace gets thrusted into a world of Greek Life, Parties, Mean Girls, and things she never thought she would get involved with. She risks losing her best friend, her life, and a relationship she never thought she'd ever have.