3

School.
Everyone's worst nightmare, well at least for me, and let me tell you why,

I am always alone all the time while my friends skip class and do drugs at the park beside our school. Or at lunch go to the park and do drugs. I mean, it's like this everyday. I don't even know the real them anymore cause all I do is see them high all the time.

I barely talk to anyone because I am scared to get hurt. Because all my life I was hurt. I was bullied mostly. Over text and calls, it still happens to this day when someone gets my number and hurts me or harass me and threat me.

I get upset about it, but then I think about it and I realize they are just messing with my head and being what most people are.

Bullies.

I am thankful for these people tho, they have given me thicker skin and a guard. Go get a life and do something positive for once. It's so fucking boring now.

My feelings today:
I mean, it still happens, like it happened a couple of days ago I got a call from a girl (No Caller ID) and she told me to stop talking to the boy I wrote about on chapter 2! I don't even know who she is, and I'm pretty sure it was her last year when she texted me mean shit. Since I'm not answering them, (she hasn't done them in a long time.) She is now calling. Go get a life bitch ;)

"You played yourself, stop acting tough when your not, your just making yourself look like a little bitch, please it's not cute and really boring, go pick on someone your size. Revenge has no limits. Your gonna get what you exactly deserve."
(Quote by me)