Revenge (4)

We all have our bad sides, some just don't come out till later.

To you,
I would never be mean to you. I would never treat you the way you treated me. I decided to let you go cause the was the best thing for the both of us.

Your words,
Hurt me.

Your haunting eyes,
Haunt me everyday.

Your voice,
Runs around my head.

But now,
It doesn't matter to me anymore. It looks like I moved on. And I couldn't be happier. All you did was be mean to others and say mean shit. You were always miserable. How could I love that? Why?

You were a monster.
A scary one too.

Sometimes, when everything you thought you had betrayed you, sometimes all you have to go is let go and be happier, so this person can see that you are not hurting and they will give up. Trust me, I have seen it before, and it's a wonderful feeling. You won the war and they lost it. What should happen and will always happen.

"Being in love taught me something, it taught me that there is no such thing as perfect." "When I thought I found the one, he let me down and he wasn't strong enough." "That just showed me who he really is, it just took me a little longer then the others." "They were right he was a monster." "But I see it now, they were right." "He showed me that he wasn't strong enough for me and that I needed someone better." "My friend once said, "One day, he will realize, he needs Amanda."