Revenge (3)

What's the point of getting revenge when that's the devil's job?

The demons in your mind. Who the fuck do you think you are?

I told you,
If you ever needed me I was there, and if they laugh, then fuck them all. You just stayed to take advantage of me. How could you? How sad are you? Your fucked.

Just wait till it's you,
Sitting alone in the corner.
How does it feel?
It fucking burns doesn't it?
You got me of my knees falling for your tricks. You made me feel like I'm weak and I am nothing.

And here I was thinking,
"They care about me."
WHEN YOU NEVER DID.

I gave you chances by chances. And all you did was let me fall to hit the ground when you never fell with me. I feel so far grile everything cause I pushed them all away for you. How fucking dare you show me this disrespect?

I said I was gonna be there for you, but I guess you didn't want it. Because you said my advice was "pointless." Your fucking words. That's exactly what she told me today when we had a fight. She was a fake friend and only texted me when she wanted to be filled in with the drama or when she needed something. Honestly fuck her and the rest of the people that hurt me in my life. You guys fucking suck.

I let me guard down, and you pulled the rug. I thought you guys cared and I trusted that. Your heart doesn't have to be broken by an ex, friends can also break your heart. And that's what they did.

They broke my heart.

"It's okay to loose people like this, it will bleed but it will always heal and never come back, that's what fake friends are, cuts." "But these cuts will fade and never come back, it's okay to be sad, it's okay to feel like shit, but this makes your stronger, let them test you, and when you reach you limit, show them you who really are, be the monster they thought you never be."
(Quote by me)