Revenge (8)

"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person."

This one is for my,
Inner Demons.

I guess there is days where I feel like you will win, but there is also days where I know I will beat you fair and square. Sometimes you may get in my way, but that doesn't mean you will be the walk forever, your just the monster that keep pulling my leg.

I met you 12 years ago.
Long time right?
I never faced you because I was afraid. Like this very moment, your making me have thoughts that I can't understand why. I feel like you like doing this to me. Cause it satisfies you. But when I when, it kills you more and more. Then I smile for revenge. Knowing that one day, I will beat you. Even if you try to get in my way. I don't give up on things.

I guess I don't know when the time will come for my battle to be over, but what I do know is that I will get my revenge one day.

Just one day.

No matter how long I beg for, what I say, what I do for you. It seems like you want more then just me going crazy, you want me to believe it.

"I guess one day, I'll realize that this was all in my head, but knowingly I'm fine, but my head wants me to think that's I'm wrong, or that it's time to look at things differently than I have before, I swear it's not me, it's him."
(Quote by me)