Part 4

Jungkook trudged to his room, plopping in front of his tv in one of his beanbags, picking up a controller and turning on his game system. The fox stood awkwardly in his doorway, her eyes flitting nervously around his room.

"He isn't going to hurt you, you know," he said, glancing at her over his shoulder. "Seokjin I mean. I'm not sure why you're scared of him."

"He is the master of the house," she mumbled shyly. "Why are you not scared of him, rabbit?"

"Don't call me that," he grumbled, annoyed. "You can call me Jungkook or Kook or Jk or even Kookie - but use some form of my name and not my animal." She frowned, taking a hesitant step into the room. "Also...saying Seokjin's the master of the house is weird."

"Is it incorrect?" She asked, her big eyes blinking in confusion, her brow furrowed.

"Well...no, but...it's just weird. Just call him Seokjin. Or Jin." She nodded slowly. "And stop lurking in the doorway! Come in here and sit down somewhere. What kind of family did you live with before, damn." He grumbled.

Her eyes widened when he swore and she gingerly stepped into the room and sat on the edge of his bed, watching him as he stared at the screen.

"I...haven't lived with a family before," she said, pulling her legs up and resting her chin on her knees.

"What do you mean you haven't lived with a family?" Kook asked, glancing over at her with a frown.

"This is my first time outside of the facility," she said, her eyes wide.

"What facility?" He asked, distracted from his game as he continued to frown at her nervous figure.

"It is far from here. I ran far." Was all she said. Jungkook frowned at her for another moment before turning back to his game.

"You don't have to stay in here with me if you don't want, Seokjin hyung was just trying to be nice. He doesn't know what to say to you. You can go back to bed if you want to."

"B-but the master said to play with you - aren't we going to play?" She asked, tilting her head at him.

"I am playing," he said, gesturing toward the screen. "What did you mean by play?" She blushed and looked down quickly. "Fox. What did you think he meant by play?" He asked a second time, his tone now more serious as he paused his game. He stood slowly, a deep frown on his face as he crossed to his bed to stand in front of her.

She looked up at him, dropping her arms to her sides as her body shook slightly. She leaned back a bit and parted her legs so he stood between them, turning her head to the side and stretching her neck to expose it to him, a hybrid signal of subservience. She was telling him she was ready to submit to him, and Jungkook got the message loud and clear. His eyes flew wide and he stumbled quickly back from the bed.

"Get out!" He hissed, backing away from her. She stood, confused.

"D-did I do something wrong Jungkook?" She asked, her body still shaking.

"I don't know what kind of place your facility was, but you and I will not be 'playing' any time soon," he snarled at her. She cowered, her bushy orange tail tucked between her legs as tears sprang into her eyes. "Get out of my room," he growled. Although she was a fox, the natural predator to Jungkook's bunny, he was clearly asserting himself as the dominant hybrid in the house as he kicked her out of his bedroom.

She scurried from the room, flying down the hall to the guest room and burrowed herself into the blankets, her body wracked with sobs. Jungkook sank onto the bean bag chair and dropped his head to his hands, running his fingers through his hair. Whatever the little fox had been through, she did not know how to act in a normal household. Jungkook knew he needed to talk to his hyungs about what had happened - maybe Namjoon would be able to get some information out of her.