Pt.1

Cartier In MM. 🥰.

I Kept All The Same Characters. New Characters Are Added. & More Too Come....

This Is Basically Pt. 2 Of  The Epilogue, Just Later On In Time.
____________________________

Third Person....

1 Year Later....

Cartier sat in her own boxed in room laying there with her three month old daughter Sanai.  She gave birth to her months back & was moved to a different facility.

Her & Mya has barely seen much of each other, but if they do it's either in their maternity program they have to take—which takes some time away from them. Or everyday at lunch, but other than that they don't see each other.

This distance shit between everybody& Cartier is really gettin to her.

She couldn't call home & tell Kentrell bout the baby because he done switched his number up & went ghost on everybody. Niggas don't know where he at.

Some of her family has barely been there to see her except for her brother, father, & mother. Riyah hasn't been by for some odd ass reason, & and quiet frankly Cartier don't give a damn.

All she know is when she get out niggas better not act all brand new n shit.

She looked down at her daughter & gave her a big ole kiss on the cheek. She was the only person that kept her up in that place while she was in there for the time being.

She had six years left & to her, time seem to be flying by real fast. There another thing that has been on her mind for a while so far, & it's the day her daughter hit thirteen months.

After Sanai hits one years old, it's gone be time for her to leave. Cartier already had a plan set out. She was gonna give her to her mother until she came home then take her back & raise her herself.

She didn't want anything to do with Kentrell when she came home, or when her daughter left. She felt like if he really needed to know anything then he would come get to talk or to her mother, & he has did neither.

She just wanted her daughter to know/have a father in her life, but unfortunately that's not what it came out to be.

Mya on the other hand has a little boy named Kordei. He's just a month older than Sanai—Cartier's daughter.

She knows exactly who the father is & is happy about it. She hasn't really kept in touch with the baby-father, but when she gets out then she will.

In her mind....

Kordei looks just like Malik & has every feature of his. She's told Cartier which made Cartier return the message back to her mother, but her mom kept it a secret until the time was right.

You see.....Malik's got a girlfriend & has been with her for a couple of months now. They just moved in together & have been living life perfectly without any drama.

His girlfriend also lost a baby, they were supposed to be having. They left both of them in a mental state. They don't wanna think about babies or want any at this moment. So with her mom telling him that, she knew it was gonna cause problems.

Myas mom left Louisiana and went back to Jersey. She left months back & hasn't came back to visit her. She started disowning Mya and calling her out her name, she even told her not to come home or visit when she gets out.

She doesn't want to help out with the baby, keep him while she's locked up, or anything. So now Mya HAS to give her baby up to the system if she doesn't have a place for him to stay when he has to leave.

She cried day & night hoping her mother would change her mind, but she hasn't. Cartier's momma don't wanna take the baby because she feels as if Malik would find out the hard way if she did.

They were both in a fucked Up position, Mya just had it bad.

This Is The Sequel I Hope Y'all Enjoy It While I'm Going Along.

I Was In a Happy Ass Mood & Decided To Do This. All Y'all Niggas Welcome Too.

Enjoy 🤗🤗🤗✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

<EXCUSE MISTAKES>