Chapter 1

"VIVIAN WAKE UP!" I jumped and saw my sister on my bed jumping " I'm up now stop jumping will you " I said " are you excited for your first day at school?" bella asked " of course not, I hate school " I said Bella laughed " well start getting ready " Bella said and walked out of my room I stood up and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth I did my make-up and changed In to black leggings , white converse and a sweatshirt from my old school I did my hair and walked downstairs " morning mom " I said and kissed her cheek " morning honey how was your sleep?" She said " it's was good how about you?" I responded " great well, I better get going before I end up being late on my first day. bye honey love you " she said while kissing my forehead " bye mom be careful love you too " I said " bye Bella be good love you " she said to my sister " bye mommy love you " Bella said my mom kissed her forehead and walked away. I heard the front door close I looked at the clock to see what time it was. The clock showed 7:30 " c'mon Bella I don't think you wanna be late on your first day " I said Bella ran to the stairwell put on her shoes and grabbed her back pack " well aren't you a cutie " I said while grabbing my bag and keys on the way out .I got in the car " buckle up Bella " I said looking at her through the mirror I started backing out of my driveway I made my first stop which was at Bella's new elementary school " good luck Bella love you be careful ! I'll pick you up alright ? " I said and kissed her cheek " alright sissy have fun at your school love you too " I saw her walk in I started driving away " here we go" I said as i saw my new school ' WESTSIDE HIGH SCHOOL ' it said with big letters ' HOUSE OF THE WARRIORS' another sign said I looked for a parking space I found one right In front of the school I turned off the engine and got out of the car many people stared as I got out I passed by a group of guys they whistled I turned and glared at them I made my way to the office "hello how may I help you ? " the lady in the front desk said " uhm I'm new here I came to get my schedule " I said " oh right your our new student am I right ? " she said " yeah that's me " I said with a slight smile " here you go sweetie have a nice day " she smiled " thank you , you too" I said I walked out of the office and tried making my way to my first class .

Hey ! So this is my first story so please don't hate or anything um thanks ! Have a nice day ! (: