Ch. 42

Joe

A week has gone by and I’ve been taking a lot of pictures of the gym and many other photography jobs. I also been working in the gym with Nick and doing some things with Chloe. This week I had Damon,I decided I wanted to care of him for a week while I had the chance.

I slipped on a pair of clothes so I could take Damon to his daycare. I got him in the car and then headed off to his daycare. “You ready for daycare,buddy?” I gave him a grin,”Yes.” he looked out the window. “You don’t seem excited,bud. Is someone mean to you? Cause you know uncle Nick will beat him up for you.” I looked in the rear view mirror. “Yes.” he sighed deeply for a two and a half year old.

I sighed and kept driving.

I got to the daycare and Damon still has been acting off. I went inside with him to sign him in. “Bye Damon. Give daddy a hug.” I bent down and he gave me a little hug. “Damon..” I took him outside, “Is something wrong?”

He nodded his head no.

“You know you can tell daddy.” I kissed his forehead. “Mommy and uncle Nick told me you and Cwoey having two babies..” he frowned,I looked down onto the ground and sighed, “Yeah,Chloe and I are going to have two babies together..”

“Why two,daddy?” he crossed his tiny arms, “Well….um...the first baby decided he or she wanted another baby,so he or she made it happen…” I swallowed, “I hope it’s boys. Girls are gwoss and...and I can teach them how to pway!” he then gave me a smile. I chuckled, “I’ll do my best little man. We good now.”

“But I still be your favowite?”

“Of course,bud. Always.” I hugged him, “I love you,daddy.” he giggled. We did a fist pound,then I picked him up and took him back inside, “I love you too.”

“I want to show you my dwawings.” He took my hand and led me to his drawings once I put him down. “Look daddy!!” Damon showed me all his drawings he did at daycare. “Wow,buddy...you’re an artist!” I looked through the drawings. “Thank you daddy.”

“I have to get going. I’ll be here at 4.” I kissed his forehead and headed back to my car.

I got home and found Chloe on the couch with her laptop on her lap. “Hey baby. How was Damon?” I grabbed my water and sat next to her. “He was upset at me,but that’s resolved now.” I took a swig of my water, “Why was he mad at you?” she put her computer to the side and laid her hands on her belly. “Nick and Demi decided to tell them about us having twins without our consent.”  

“Well…” she fiddled with her fingers, “Chloe..” I looked at her, “What did you do?”

“I told them to already talk to him about that because I thought you wouldn’t be able to tell him...so I made it easier on you.” she looked at me, “Babe…” I sighed, “I could do it...I’m a big boy.”

“I’m sorry.”  she pecked my lips.

Thursday came around,which means it was Thanksgiving. We were going to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family today,then Chloe and I were going to Santa Monica to spend the next day with her mom. Santa Monica was just 30 minutes away from LA so it wasn’t no big deal.

I already got Damon dressed,I left him in the living room watching some cartoon. I was in my closet,shuffling through my clothes. I finally got on black pants with a blue and green sweater. I walked out and saw Chloe struggling to button her jeans. “Here,babe.” I went towards her and helped her button her pants. “Thanks,love.” she pecked my lips.

We finally left in time. I got Damon in the car and we all got settled in.

“You ready to see grandma and grandpa?” I held Chloe’s hand as I drove to my parent’s,”Yeah! And unka Nicky! And untie Jules!” he clapped, I chuckled,” I’m glad. Your mommy is coming too.”