Chapter - 4

Morning
Royal Residence

Preetika amused by her dream about a guy. But she could not see his face.

Preetika with a shy face : Koun hoga mera Prince Charming? Kahan hoga woh?

Mumbai
Arora Designs
Office Cabin

A man sitting on an executive chair. Serious and smart look on the face.
His assistant madly stares at him with an idiotic smile on her face.
He is a very conscious and keen damn owner of the Arora Designs.
Not only this, he's also a good and kind hearted person respects everyone equally.
He is none other than Harshad Arora!

He is so clever to deal with the dealers and his clients

He is so clever to deal with the dealers and his clients. He can smell the lies and nobody fools him. After all he's not just a Business tycoon but a Secret detective inspector too.

Harshad gets up from chair with a file in his hand doing signatures on the papers : Mujhe iski details email kar dena I need to read the details.

And then he turns his head towards his assistant standing in front of him.

Harshad : Aur maine jis agency ke investigation ke liye tumhe kaha tha uska kuch pata chala?

Assistant : Not yet sir! Bohoth koshish ki but ab tak toh kuch pata nhi chala. Bus itna pata chala ke owner of that agency is a woman. Suna bohoth chalak aurat hai woh!

Harshad with intense look says : Hmm! You may go now.

Harshad starts thinking about Suraiyya's agency and he thinks about how to find out about her and the agency!

Same day, Mumbai
Studio

Preetika getting ready for her first modelling and photoshoot.

    Preetika wears this

Suraiyya enters in Preetika's dressing room and sees Preetika doing makeup

Suraiyya enters in Preetika's dressing room and sees Preetika doing makeup. Preetika sees Suraiyya in the mirror standing behind her and smiling. Preetika turns at her.