Chapter - 41

Morning, Bhopal
Rao's house

Riva in the kitchen with Ayesha, busy preparing food. Riva gets done with her work and she starts going out of the kitchen and just when she hears door bell. Riva stops and she change her way and go towards the door to open. Riva opens the door and find Sarita, their neighbour lady.

Riva *smiling at her* : Sarita tum?!

Sarita smiles at her and she goes inside, riva closes the door goes with her and they both sit.

Sarita : Riva ji! Aapse main cheeni(sugar) lene aayi hoon, zara milegi?

Riva *smiles and nods in yes* : Ayesha, Sarita Aunty ko cheeni dedo plz.

Sarita : Riva ji, Aapne Preetika ko vida kar diya kya?

Riva : Arey nahi nahi! Preetika abhi yahin, Bhopal mein hai. Humare Damaad ko kuch kaam tha yahan iske liye. *smile*

Sarita smiles at this and nods in yes. Ayesha handover her sugar in a bowl and Sarita gets up to leave.

Sarita : Riva ji, Aapko ek lauti ek beti hai, Preetika. Aapne uski shaadi shaandar karni chahiye. Aur waise bhi, Preetika ki shaadi ka toh hume kuch pata bhi nahin tha. Aapne karni chahiye Preetika ki shaadi, saare rasmo rivajo ke sath. Aapko nahi lagta? *smiles at Riva*

Riva starts thinking about this and Sarita leaves.

Ayesha *excitedly* : Bua ji, aapne sach mein Pree dee ki shaadi karni chahiye, yahan, Bhopal mein. Kitna maza aayega. Plzzz bua ji.

Riva : Haan haan, ruk jao main iss baare mein, Preetika ke papa se baat karungi.

Ayesha gets so happy and excited.

Here,
At farm house

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika wearing this

Preetika and Harshad sitting on the breakfast table

Preetika and Harshad sitting on the breakfast table. Preetika cutting Apple for Harshad and he's busy reading his file. Preetika feeds him with her hand and he notice Preetika feeding him.
He close and keep his file aside and he also picks up a sliced piece of an Apple and he peck it in his teeths and tells Preetika by eyes to eat it.