Epilogue

After one month
Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Preetika in her bedroom alone. Sorting out her bed.

Preetika wearing this.

Just when she gets a back hug? It's none other than Harshad

Preetika blushes. Harshad kisses her cheek. Preetika in his arms turns around to him and he purposely falls on bed along with her. Preetika shyly stares at him and he romantically stares at her. Harshad caress her cheek with his thumb and looks into her eyes so romantically. And he caress her lips while eyening at it.

Harshad *while eyening her lips* : Na Kuch Kar Sakega Zamana! Kyun ki Harshad Arora aur Preetika Harshad Arora, bane hai ek dusre ke liye. *charming smile*

Preetika *blushing* : True! Meri taqdeer(destiny) ne mujhe yahan, Mumbai mein mujhe laya aur mujhe mera pyar, meri zindagi jo aap ho, woh milgayi. *smiles at her*.

Harshad *charming smile* : Haan! Humari taqdeerein(destinies) jude hai ek dusre se. Hume banaya gaya hai ek dusre ke liye hai. Hume juda karna mushkil hi nahi, na mumkin hai! I Love You Mrs. Preetika Harshad Arora!

Preetika *blushes* : I Love You Too Harshad Arora Ji! *shyly smile*

Harshad smiles at her and lean on her cheek and kiss her cheek. Preetika blushes and become as red as rose. And he caress her lips and kisses her and she hold his face and she too kiss him back. And they are lost in each other.

And They Lived Happily Ever After....💑❤

Harshika are made for each other. Their pair is made in heaven!💞💫

Thank you!
And specially to my ShrusthiPareek 😘

Hope you all will like my next upcoming stories too.. 😊🤗❤