Chapter - 23

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Dadi standing ready in the living and about to leave!

Dadi : Driver! Yeh bags gadi mein rakhwado.

Just when from behind there comes Harshad. Dadi turns and smiles at him and he smile back.

Harshad wearing this.

Dadi : Arey Bahu kahan hai Beta?

Harshad confused : Preetika mujhse pehle niche aa chuki hai Dadi? Kahan chale gayi?

Harshad curiously looks for her. Just when he hears her anklet voice. Harshad blushes and turns in the direction from where her anklet voice has come. And He loses himself in her when his eyes fall on her.

Preetika wearing this.

Harshad (in mind) : She's looking gorgeous!

Preetika comes to them and she bows down to take ashirwad from Dadi.
Dadi blesses her and she stands up straight. Harshad is totally lost in her.

Dadi cups Preetika's face : Bohoth pyari lag rahi ho Bahu...

Preetika smiling : Thank you Dadi.

Harshad smiles : Dadi aap bilkul sahi keh rhi ho.

Preetika blushes and lower her gaze.
Harshad moves little close to her.

Harshad whispers in her ear : Chale Malika-E-Harshad?!

Preetika *smiles* : Chalo!

Dadi smile at them.

Three of them sits in the car. Dadi makes Preetika sit beside Harshad in front. And Dadi sit behind. And they finally leaves.. On the way, they enjoy listening to the songs. Preetika was enjoying the drive and that wonderful weather. She takes her head out of the car window and enjoys the wind touching her.

Harshad cares for Preetika : Arey Princess kya kar rhi ho? Plz baitho seat per.

Preetika makes a face : Enjoy karne do naa Harshad. Kitna acha lag raha hai.