Chapter - 43

Morning, Bhopal
Rao's House

The Rao House was all decorated beautifully for the Engagement Ceremony. All guests arrived and waiting for the couple and for the ceremony to begin. And Priyank with his parents standing among the guests and being so jealous of that his love going to get engaged today onwards in front of his eyes.

Priyank *in mind* *damn angry and jealous* : Engagement hi toh hai *evil smirk* Mere pass ek aur mauka hai Preetika ko paane ka. Aur iss baar I promise to myself, main usey apni banake rahunga. *evil smile*

Riva and Rituraj busy welcoming the guests and with the preparation.
Sarita sees Riva and goes to her.

Sarita *holds Riva's hand* : Riva ji! Kahan hai Ladka aur Ladki? Hum kabse intezar kar rahe hai. *smiling*

Riva *very busy* : Ji Ji. Ladke wale aate hi honge.

Riva passes a smile to Sarita and turns around just to find Dadi and Harshad, finally here! Riva looks at Harshad and she gets a thankful smile on her face. Priyank gets too much jealous to see Harshad.

Harshad wearing this.

All the guests looks at Harshad and starts praising him and admiring him

All the guests looks at Harshad and starts praising him and admiring him. Harshad enters with a Charming Smile on his face. Priyank hear guests saying Harshad is very Handsome and suits Preetika a lot and fumes in anger.

Rituraj and Riva both goes to Dadi and Harshad and greets. Harshad greets both of his law parents. Rituraj hugs Harshad and he hugs him back. And they comes out of Hug. Rituraj looks at Harshad with pride.

Dadi *so happy* : Riva ji! Humari Bahu kahan hai. Humari aankhein taras rahi hai usey dekhne liye.

Riva : Ji main le aati hoon. Rasm bhi shuru karte hai. *smiles*

Harshad hears this and blush and he curiously looks for Preetika. Riva and Ayesha goes to her room to bring her for the ceremony.

Harshad sits on the stage along with Dadi beside him. Harshad looks around and his eyes falls on Priyank who's already starring at him with jealousy in his eyes. Priyank abruptly change his face expression and passes a fake smile at Harshad and Harshad too fakes a smile at him.

And Preetika is finally here! Ayesha and Riva bring her to Harshad. Harshad sees his Princess looking so gorgeous and pretty and he loses his breathe and himself too.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika looks at Harshad and she shyly smiles and lower her gazes

Priyank also loses his breathe after seeing Preetika looking extremely gorgeous in that lahenga dress.
Harshad stands up and goes near the stairs to help Preetika climb it. Priyank sees this and fumes in anger.
Harshad offers his hand to Preetika and she shyly holds his hand and climb up the stairs.

Harshad *amazed* : You're looking extremely gorgeous! *charming smile*

Preetika hears this and she blushes like anything.

And Harshad and Preetika goes to the couch and take seats. Harshad is not able to take his eyes off her. Priyank is fried like chicken tandoori in the fire of his anger and jealousy.

Dadi : Chaliye, Rasm shuru karte hai. *smiles*

Riva happily nods in yes and Rituraj too.

Dadi handover a ring to Harshad. Harshad takes it and he looks at Preetika with a Charming Smile on his face and love in his eyes for her. And he asks for her hand. Preetika shyly smiles and she gives her hand in his hand. Harshad gently hold her soft hand and his places ring in the ring finger and he's done with his turn. All the guests claps except Priyank, He makes jealous faces.

Now Riva takes out the ring from the ring box and she handover it to Preetika. Preetika takes it, Harshad gives her his hand and she places the ring in his ring finger. And everyone again claps with happiness. Ayesha and other girls showers Rose petals on the Couple. Harshad and Preetika looks into eachother's eyes and shares a eye lock.

Priyank gets too much jealous to see Harshad and Preetika sharing an eye lock. And Harshad gets distracted by Dadi and Riva hugs each other and congratulates each other. Preetika and Harshad stands up. Dadi comes to Preetika and she hugs her and Preetika hugs her back. Harshad smiles at this. Dadi comes out of hug and cups her face and she kisses her forehead. Preetika gets a smile on her face. Riva and Rituraj sees this moment and she looks at each other and feels that Preetika is so beloved to her laws.

And Dadi, Riva and Rituraj gets busy meeting with the guests. Harshad sees this and he shifts back and near Preetika and hold her hand tightly. Preetika smiles at this and get shy.

Harshad *whispers* : Mere sath chalo Malika-E-Harshad.

Preetika shockingly nods in no. But Harshad is Harshad, he drags her take her with him. Priyank sees them going into Preetika's room and he again fumes in anger like anything. And he just leave as it's too much for him now.

Preetika and Harshad in the room locked.

Preetika *scared* : Harshad yeh aap kya kar rhe ho. Koi dekh lega hume.

Harshad intensively looks at her and he grabs her in his arms and hold her by bare waist. Preetika nuzzles and she removes his hands around her waist. Harshad looks at her action and makes a face.

Preetika : Aap aise nahi kar sakte. Please aap mujhse abhi door rahiye Harshad please. *request him*

Harshad with charming smile looks at her and he again grab her closer. Preetika again nuzzles but he hold her tightly.

Harshad *romantically* : Main tumse door kaise ho sakta hoon. Aaj toh tum meri ho hi gayi ho na. Toh why I can't touch you? Hmm?

Preetika push him away.

Preetika : Maine kaha tha na aapko. Yaad nhi Harshad? Mumma ne kaha hai, aap mujhe chhu nahi sakte Shaadi se pehle tak. Plz try to understand.

Harshad intensively looks at her and he hold her soft hands in his hands and they both again shares an eye lock.

Harshad : Thik hai! Shaadi tak main tumhe apne nazro se chhu-unga. *smiles*

Preetika hears this and she blushes and she lovingly stares at him.

Next update : Priyank.....💔
Stay tuned 🤗