Chapter - 5

Evening, Mumbai
Coffee Shop

Preetika sitting lonely with a poor face and realizing her mistake of coming to Mumbai in Suraiyya's agency. Just when Harshad comes into the cafe and as he enters Preetika feels a wind touches her. She turns and there Harshad turns his face away from Preetika as he finds someone so he hugs tht man and Preetika did not get to see Harshad.
Preetika again sit straight and takes a sip of Coffee. Harshad then sit with that man exactly behind Preetika.

Preetika busy in her thoughts and sitting upset and so she couldn't realise Harshad.
And just then Preetika gets call and she comes out of her thoughts and search for her mobile in her bag.
Preetika finds the mobile and sees Suraiyya's calling...

Preetika leaves the cafe and answers her call : Preetika says nothing just place the phone on her ear.

Suraiyya with evil expression : Hello! Preetika, kahan ho tum abhi?

Preetika with innocent face and replies in a shrink voice : Main... main yahin hoon. Agency ke khareebi mein.

Suraiyya : Great!! Jaldi se mujhe mere cabin milo. I want you there.. see you....... And cuts the call

Preetika become more nervous. And from her behind Harshad comes out of the cafe with the man while having a conversation with him and leaves from there. Preetika also leaves from there and goes to Suraiyya.

In the cabin, Suraiyya sitting and planning with the pen in her hand, Rehan standing behind her with folded hands. And Preetika and others sitting in front of Suraiyya.

Suraiyya : Ek good news hai tum sab ke liye. You all got ur new projects. But maze ki baat yeh hai ki tum sab ko alag alag cities mein jana hoga due to their terms.

Rehan joins up with Suraiyya : Haan! Aur aap sabko main kal air tickets hand over kar dunga.

Suraiyya pointing Preetika : Aur Haan, sirf ek hai jo yahin per hi apna project karne wali hai.

Preetika standing there thinking of where she'll have to go now. And she was mentally absent!

Suraiyya starring at Preetika : Preetika you've to be here only! Tumhe kahin nhi jana hai.

Preetika become stunn and asks her : Kyun? Kya mujhe yahin per koi project mila hai?

Suraiyya smiles at Preetika and asks everyone else to leave. Everyone leaves the cabin.

Suraiyya gets up from the chair and goes to Preetika and sit beside her and says : Haan! Tumhe Mumbai mein hi project diya gaya hai. Woh bhi mere hi studio mein tumhara photo shoot hone wala so relax! You have to stay here only.

Preetika : *lightly smiles at her*

Suraiyya while starring at Preetika (in mind) : Tumhe kaise kahin jaane doon... Tum toh sirf mera Mohra ho. And give an evil smile.

Preetika gets up and Suraiyya too and Preetika says Bye and just leave.

Next day, Mumbai
Studio

Preetika in this dress.

Preetika waiting in the dressing room for her outfits which was given for fittings

Preetika waiting in the dressing room for her outfits which was given for fittings. Preetika feels inside that something is going to be wrong and this thoughts were making her worried.
Just when a designer and and Suraiyya along with him enters in Preetika's dressing room. Preetika turns at them and sees dresses in his hands. Designer hand over the dresses to Preetika. Preetika sees them and makes a weird face because they were all western outfits which she never wear.

Preetika : Yeh sab kya hai? Main aise kapde nhi pehenti. Suraiyya mam aapko toh pata hai naa.

Suraiyya with an evil smile : Haan janti hoon per tumhe kaha tha change yourself! Modelling ke liye aayi ho tum yahan aur tumhe toh actress banna hai naa?! So you have to do all this!

Preetika makes a shocking face.

Preetika : Mam, main revealing clothes nhi pehenna chahti hoon aur yeh sab toh kuch zyada hi revealing hai so how can I wear this. I feel insecure wearing like these types of clothes. I'm sorry!

Suraiyya fumes in anger : Dekho Preetika, tumhe yahi pehenna hoga aaj I don't want any excuse. Jo kaha jara hai karo!

Preetika throws the clothes on a sofa angrily and says : Mam zaroori nhi hai ki main hi aise clothes pehenke shots doon. Koi aur bhi yeh photoshoot kar sakti hai the one who's comfortable with this clothes.

Suraiyya gets more furious and Screams : Preetika! Maine yeh tumse kaha hai. Aur tumhe hi yeh photoshoot karna hai aur kisi bhi haal karna hoga, Get that!? And Suraiyya walks towards the door.

Preetika also get furious and stops Suraiyya by saying : Rukiye!

Preetika bravely : Main nhi pehenungi yeh kapde. Not at any cost!

Seeing Preetika's this colour, Suraiyya shows off her true colours.

Suraiyya shouts Rehan's name in anger and also other two men with him enters.

Suraiyya folds her hands and smiles at Preetika : Tum pahen rahi ho ya inke(those two goons and Rehan) hatho pehnogi?

Preetika become stunn and gets a shock : Yeh kya keh rhi hai aap Suraiyya mam?. And Preetika takes her steps back. And her eyes fills with tears and fear.

How Preetika will rescue herself from Suraiyya's trap?!
To know, Stay tuned!