Chapter - 3

Mumbai
Airport

Preetika finally reaches Mumbai.
She comes out of the airport with pushing her luggage trolley and with a light smiley face. Just when she gets a call on her cell. A call from Bhopal, Riva calls her know if she reached safely or what.

Preetika smile lil wide and picks up the call : Hii Mamma! I'm finally in Mumbai.

Riva excitedly asks : Meri bachi! Kaisa raha safar tumhara? Safely pohochni na koi problem toh nhi hui meri gudiya k sath?!

Preetika : No mom main khairiyat se pohoch gyi hoon ab aap meri bilkul fikr na kare. Aur Dad kahan hai

Riva smiles with relieve and looks around for Rituraj

Riva : Arey Preetika beta tumhare dad ne kaha tha k woh tumhe airport drop karke seedhe office hi jayenge kuch zaroori kaam k wajah se.

Preetika smiles and say : Ok mom. Apna khayal rakhiyega aur dad ka bhi. Main agency ja rhi hoon abhi free ho kar call karungi. Thik hai?

And just when Preetika gets a call from her father.

Preetika with happiness : Mamma mujhe dad ka call aa rha hai.. main unse baat karti hoon ok?!

Riva with smile : thik hai karlo apne dad se baat aur mujhe yaad se call karna beta.. miss you my doll.

Preetika says bye to her and excitedly calls back her dad Rituraj.

Preetika with excitement  : Hey papa I'm in Mumbai!!!

Rituraj : Bhagwan ka shukar hai tum khairiyat se pohoch gyi beta.

Preetika nods her head and say yes.!
And suddenly a black car arrives exact in front of Preetika. A door opens, a person comes out of the car and it was Rehan Khan!
Preetika looks at him gives him a serious look. Rituraj still on the phone.

Rituraj worriedly : Hello! HELLO! Preetika beta?

Preetika : Haan papa, I'll call  you back papa.. bye

Rituraj worries!

Rehan looking into Preetika's eyes : Hi! I'm Rehan Khan. Main aapko le jane aaya hoon. jis agency ne aapko hire kiya hai main wahin aaya hoon.

Preetika : Oh! Hello I'm Preetika.

Rehan smiles and say : I know! Toh Chale?

Preetika with an intense  look says yes!

In Bhopal,
Riva thanking God and also prays that everything goes right with Preetika in Mumbai.

There in Mumbai.
Suraiyya with an evil smile on her face, rubbing her both hands together and roaming in her office, waiting for Preetika eagerly. Just when Preetika enters her Cabin with Rehan.

Suraiyya with a rival look and smile : Welcome! Our upcoming super model and surely an actress.

Preetika smiles this and : Thank you mam!

Preetika and She shakes hands with smile.

Suraiyya : Rehan! Plz Preetika k rehne ka intezam karo abhi!

Rehan cleverly : Sab ho chuka hai mam. Ek flat booked ho chuka hai humare office exact samne wali royal residence mein.

Suraiyya hails him for that!

Rehan takes Preetika to her flat. He opens the door of her flat. The flat was fully furnished and was so lavish. Preetika likes it!

Preetika : Thank you Rehan.