Chapter - 9

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

The entire mansion was decorated like a bride for Harshad and Preetika's Wedding. All the guests and media were yearning to see Bride and Groom. Everyone was eagerly waiting to see who's going to tie knot with the extremely talented and famous business tycoon Harshad Arora.

Just when a car arrives fully decorated with red roses and white roses and written "Harshika" on it.
Everyone starts talking and wondering who is the Bride?!
And finally the door of the car opens!
And the Groom comes out of the car.

Harshad's wedding outfit.

He was looking damn handsome Groom

He was looking damn handsome Groom. Also he's wearing golden pagdi on his head.

Harshad turns and goes towards the next door and opens the door.
Finally there comes an extremely beautiful Bride.

Preetika's wedding outfit.

She was truly looking so gorgeous and pretty in this lahenga

Harshad loses his breathe seeing Preetika in it.

All the guests and media looks at them surprisingly and admires their pair a lot!

Harshad and Preetika together enters.
Harshad helps Preetika to walk safely in her heavy lahenga.

Harshad blushing (in mind) : Sabke toh hosh udh gaye honge meri hone wali biwi ko dekh kar!
Maine itni khubsurat dulhan kahin dekhi hongi kabhi. Kyun ke bhagwan ne sabse khubsurat dulhan mere liye likhi thi. She's unbelievably beautiful! *blushes*

Preetika blushing too (in mind) : Harshad iss sherwani mein kuch zyada hi charming lag rhe hai. Maine socha nhi tha meri shadi kuch iss tarah aur aise shaks se hogi jisey main kabhi mili nhi aur mili bhi toh kaise! Aur kal raat hi toh miley the hum aur aaj hum shadi kar rhe hai. This is crazy, but I'm feeling all ok with this.
And she glares at Harshad and blushes.

And the both perfect couple were looking so happy and fresh!
They both goes towards the Pandit ji sitting and reciting mantra. Preetika was getting problem to walk up on the stairs. Harshad stops and lift her up in his arms. Preetika gets surprise! And he takes her upstairs. Everyone claps at this.

Finally they both sit down in front of Pandit ji to perform wedding rituals.
Harshad and Preeetika stares each other with shyness.

Pandit ji : Kanya ko mangalsutra pehnao.

Harshad takes the mangalsutra and put it in Preetika's neck. And then He fills her forehead with sindur.

Pandit ji : Ab aap dono phero ke liye khade ho jaiye.
Then Harshad's maid tie the knot with Preetika's dupatta and Harshad's.

They both stands up and starts the 7 pheras.

Harshad (in mind) : Yeh shadi sirf 6 mahino ki hai. Phir bhi main wada karta hoon tumse Preetika. Main humesha tumhare sath rahunga. Inn y mahino mein bhi aur aage chalke bhi. Main wada karta hoon tumhe main khush rakhunga.

Preetika (in mind) : Janti hoon hum iss rishte mein sirf 6 mahine ke liye rahenge per na jane kyun mujhe aisa lag rha hai jaise... yeh sab sachai hai.

Finally they both finishes the pheras and stands together in front of the media for clicking pictures which will be in the newspaper tomorrow.

Harshad excitedly, happily blushing and whispers to Preetika  : Shadi Mubarak Mrs. Preetika Harshad Arora! *his charming smile*

Preetika glares at him and with smile : Aapko bhi Mr. Harshad Arora.

Bride and Groom meets the guests and takes blessing from God.
And finally the evening comes!

Maid welcomes the newly married couple to Arora's Mansion. Preetika performs the rituals of kicking the vessel filled with rice and then she steps into the plate which contains red liquid and then she walks out on the floor leaving footprints.

Maid stops them : Saabji aap kuch bhul rhe hai.?

Harshad confused : Kya?
Preetika confused too.

Maid : Aapke khandan ki rasm!

Preetika asks : Kaisi rasm? Harshad?

Harshad blushes : Batata goon!

Harshad moves behind Preetika and quickly lifts her up.

Maid happily starts jumping.

Harshad looking into Preetika's  eyes : Yeh hai woh rasm! Dad ne kaha tha jo bhi iss ghar mein dulhan ban kar aayegi uske dulhe ko usey godh mein utha kar apne room tak lekar jana hoga. *smiles*

Preetika lower her gaze and blushes.
And Harshad takes her to the room. Just when maid comes running in front of Harshad and stops them!

Maid excitedly : Saabji aap mujhe apni behen maante hai naa?!

Harshad nods in yes and smiles.

Maid : Toh aapko mem saab ko room mein leke jane se pehle mujhe mera naik dena hoga.

Preetika smirks and Harshad too.
Harshad was about to get Preetika down but Maid immediately stops him.

Maid : Saabji aap aisa nhi kar sakte! Aap mem saab ko sirf kamre mein jake chhod sakte hai. Yej riwaj hai.
Aapko mujhe mera naik aise hi dena hoga.

Harshad : Preetika please mere right side ke pocket mein se wallet nikal dogi?!

Preetika nods in yes and tries to take out his wallet and she gets more close to Harshad. Harshad's gazes at her pink lips. Preetika takes it out and hand over to the maid.

Harshad : Thanks Preetika! Aur yeh wallet mein jo bhi hai woh sab tumhara! Ab please hume ander janedo.

Preetika glares at him with naughty expression!

Harshad and Preeetika gets into the room which was all beautifully decorated. Every corner was decorated and their Bed too. There was written "HP" on the bed with rose petals.
Preetika and Harshad feels shy seeing all that!
Harshad wasn't ready to take Preetika down.

Preetika shy : Ab hum room mein aagye hai Harshad. Mujhe niche utaro. She was not able to look at Harshad due to shyness.

Harshad slowly takes her down and again her necklace get stuck into Harshad's brooch. They both stares at each other and smiles at that.
Harshad unstuck it.

Preetika gets nervous and she turns off from Harshad.
Harshad knows her nervousness.
Harshad goes more close to her.

Harshad : Nervous hone ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Hum dono ek dusre ke sath iss room mein Friends banke bhi toh reh sakte hai?! What say? Will you be my Friend?

Preetika smiles at this and say : Friends! And they both happily shakes hands.

Harshad : Lets celebrate our wedding day Preetika.

Preetika : Kaise celebrate karenge?

Harshad asks Preetika her hand. Preetika confusingly gives her hand into his. Harshad pulls her towards him and make her dance.
Preetika enjoys dancing with him.

Will they both make their first night?
To know, Stay tuned!