Chapter - 25

Next morning
Hotel suite

Harshad wakes up and sit on bed. He sees his Princess getting ready. And he drown into her.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika was combing her hair and just when her gaze fall on Harshad starring at her lovingly

Preetika was combing her hair and just when her gaze fall on Harshad starring at her lovingly. And their gazes meet!

Harshad (in mind) : Isme kuch alag baat hai. Jo kisi aur ladki mein nahin.

Preetika *blushing* (in mind) : Jab Harshad mujhe aise dekhte hai toh kuch ajeeb sa mahsoos hota hai.

Harshad (in mind) : Isey dekh kar jo khushi milti hai, kahin aur nhi milti. *smiling*

And they both comes out of their thoughts and realize themselves. Preetika smiles at him and he smiles back.

Harshad *charming smile* : Good Morning Princess!

Preetika *blushing* : Good Morning!

Preetika goes to the bed and she bends to pick her phone. Just when Harshad kiss her cheek. Preetika gets a big smile on her face.

Preetika : Yeh kis liye?

Harshad : Meri Good Morning adhuri thi ab puri ho gayi. *smiles*

Preetika makes a cute face.
Just when Dadi knocks their door. Preetika smiles and she walkstowards the door to open.

Dadi : Bacho... Good Morning!

Preetika : Good Morning Dadi..!

Harshad gets up from Bed.

Harshad from behind : Good Morning Darling Dadi..

Dadi : Arey..... Harshad ab uth rahe ho?

Harshad feels guilty and he makes a face and runs into the bathroom.

Preetika and Dadi chuckles at him.

Dadi : Arey wah Bahu! Kitni sundar dikh rahi ho...

Preetika : Shukriya Dadi. *smiles*

Dadi : Tum dono jaldi ajao phir saath mein nashta karenge. Hmmm?

Preetika nods in yes. Just when Harshad calls Preetika.

Harshad : Preetikaaaa.

Preetika : Kya hua Harshad?

Harshad : Meri Towel Nazar nhi aa rhi hai..

Preetika Searches for it and say : Rukiye de rhai hoon.

Harshad smiles and waits for her to enter into the bathroom.
Preetika annoyingly enters inside and and stretches her hand to handover him his towel. Harshad sees her hand and he hold her wrist and pulls her abruptly. Preetika gets inside and he closes the door. And he pin her to the wall.

Preetika : Harshad!!! Yeh aap kya kar rhe hai... Let me goooo.

But Harshad is Harshad! He stares into her eyes romantically. And Preetika realise that he's shirtless! And her face become as red as Tomato due to shyness. And she's unable to look at him. Harshad cups her face and try to kiss her lips. But Preetika push him away and runs out of Bathroom. Harshad hit on wall and blush.

Preetika : Bach gayi! *thoughtful smile*

After few minutes.

Harshad comes out of the room for Breakfast. Preetika and Dadi having breakfast.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika turns to see him and she smiles at him

Preetika turns to see him and she smiles at him. Harshad glares at her and smiles back.

Dadi : Harshad.. Chalo ajao breakfast karlo phir hum nikalte hai Mumbai ke liye. Acha Bahu, tum Harshad ko nashta karwado main abhi aati hoon.

Preetika *smiles* : Ji Dadi.

Dadi go to her room. Harshad take seat in front of Preetika. Preetika blushes and lower her gaze.

Harshad : Tumne aaj mere sath acha nhi kiya.

Preetika *thoughtful face* : Main kya kiya Harshad?

Harshad : Yahi... jo tum khubsurat dikh rhi ho aur mera khatal kar diya tumne.

Preetika : God! Stop being so filmy.. Jaldi jaldi breakfast kariye. We have to leave!!

Harshad : Nhi! Main breakfast nhi karungi.

Preetika : Kya?! Per Kyu? Aapko acha nhi laga. Kuch aur order karu aapke liye? Ek minute.

Preetika stretches over the table n pick up the phone but Harshad stops her by taking cell phone from her hand.

Harshad : Mere sath tumhe bhi khana hoga.

Preetika : Thik hai!

And she start to eat but Harshad stops her again.

Harshad : Aise nhi....

Preetika *puzzled* : Matlab? Kaise?

Harshad smiles n he gets up n goes near her and take seat beside her.
Preetika confusingly looks at him.
Harshad takes up a sandwish bread and peck it into his teeth and signals Preetika to peck and eat it from the other side.

Preetika agrees and eat. But their breakfast romance gets spoiled by Dadi. Preetika quickly leaves the bread and Harshad too and so it falls down.
Harshad makes an annoying face at Dadi. Preetika smirks at him and she goes to her room.

Dadi : Sorry mere laal! Romance disturb kar diya na?! *dadi catches her ears*

Harshad *annoyingly* : Dadi aap humesha galat time per aa jati ho.

Dadi laughs at him. Just when Preetika comes back with bags in her hands. Harshad gets up and help her.
And they check out the room and leaves for Mumbai...

Stay tuned for the upcoming twist!
❤💔