Chapter - 24

Same day
In Mandir(Temple)

Harshad desperately searching for Preetika everywhere in such big temple. And Preetika lost her way. She is wandering around fearfully. Harshad gets very nervous and scared. And he lose his strength. Harshad breaks down! And Preetika starts crying.

Preetika cries in fear of losing Harshad :
Bhagwan, mujhe mere Harshad se juda mat karna...

Just when the noisy pack of temple bells romp all around the temple due to wind.

Harshad feels something and he stands up and turns around. He wipes his tears and he finds his Preetika standing exact in front of his eyes.
Harshad gets a big smile on his face to see her... Preetika seeing around and scared... In the next few seconds her eyes falls on Harshad.

Harshad happily : Preetika!! *smiling*

Preetika wipes her tears : Harshad!!

Ans they both come to each other running. And they both take each other in their arms. Harshad hugs Preetika so tightly and she hugs him back. He kiss her hairs and get so relieved. Just when the people around throw flowers on them and make that moment cheerful.
They both comes out of hug and happily cups each other's face and Harshad kisses on her forehead.
Dadi with tears of happiness in her eyes, smile at them.

Harshad : Kahan chali gayi thi tum?

Preetika : Main phool lane gayi thi aur rasta bhatak gayi *makes a cute sad face*

Harshad : Main toh dar gaya tha!

Preetika : Aapki shakal hi bata rhi hai *smirks*

Harshad pull her nose : Aur tumhe bhi zara dekho kaise hosh ude hue hai.

And they both gets so relieved..

Harshad : Chale? Dadi pareshan hogi.

Just when Dadi comes to them. And she hugs Preetika. Harshad smiles at this. They both come out of hug and Dadi cups Preetika's face.

Dadi : Bahgwan ke ghar mein koi juda nhi hota balke mil jate hai. *smiles*

Preetika nods in yes and she gives a smile at Harshad.

Its almost Evening. And their Mandir darshan was done..

Dadi looking at the sky : Kaafi waqt ho gaya hai.. Chalo chale.

Harshad : Ji Dadi.

And he takes Preetika by holding her hand.

Harshad : Ab mera hath aise hi pakde rehna. Aur nhi khona chahta hoon main tumhe.

Preetika blushes at this and she walks along with Harshad.
And they goes to stay in a Hotel.

After sometimes, check in to a 5 star hotel room.
Harshad and Preetika's Room.