Chapter - 40

Same evening, Bhopal
Priyank's House

Harshad Preetika and Dadi came. Priyank's parents welcomes them who were standing in the enterance to welcome them. They all greets each other. Priyank's Mom gently pats Preetika's face.

Priyank's Mom *smiling* : Arey wah! Humari Preetika kitni sundar dikh rahi hai.

Preetika smiles and lower her gaze. Harshad smiles at this and Priyank's Dad take them all inside and make them sit on Sofa. Harshad and Preetika beside each other and Dadi sit with Priyank's Mom.

Priyank's Mom : Thanks for coming Harshad beta! *smiling at him*

Harshad : It's my pleasure Aunty! *smiles* Waise.... Priyank kahan hai?! Nazar nhi aarha?!

Preetika looks at Harshad and he looks at her and smile. Harshad gives him a serious look and stands up. Priyank sees Harshad and he fakes a smile and he goes near him and shake hand. Harshad smiles and shake hand with him.

Priyank : Thank you for coming Harshad Dadi and.... Preetika!

Preetika looks at him and fakes a smile. Preetika remembers Priyank's sayings that day he said and she get nervous. Harshad holds Preetika's shivering hands. Priyank sees this and fumes in anger.

Priyank *in mind* : Haan Haan jitna Preetika per pyar jatana hai jatalo. Waise bhi aaj tumhara aakhri din jo hai. *evil smile*

Priyank comes out of his evil thoughts and say : Arey Mom, Dad. Aap log abhi hi saari baatein kar lenge?. Chaliye na Dinner ka waqt ho raha hai. *fakes a smile at everyone*

Priyank's Mom smiles and nods in yes.

Priyank's Dad : Haan haan chaliye.

Dadi smiles and nods in yes. And they all goes to have dinner. Preetika is so nervous. Harshad senses Preetika and he grab her hand in his hand. Preetika looks at Harshad and he smiles at her and she smiles at him back. They all sit on the dinning table. Maids brings the dishes and keep it on the table and goes.

Priyank's Mom : Harshad! Maine tumhari Sasu ma puch kar tumhare liye Dal Makni banaya hai.

Priyank : Kheer bhi! *smiling*

Harshad looks at Priyank and fakes a smile.

Priyank : Mom serve kariye naa aap.

Priyank's Mom serves Harshad, Dadi and Preetika. And they all starts having Dinner.

After few minutes. Aft dinner is done.

Harshad : Aunty, dinner was really good. *smile*

Preetika : Yes! Sahi kaha Harshad ne.

Priyank's Mom *happy* : Maine aur kuch bhi banaya hai tum dono ke liye.

Priyank's Mom brings a bowl in it, there's Kheer.

Priyank's Mom : Maine kheer banayi hai *smile* hope you'll like it beta.

Harshad smiles and nods in yes.
Priyank's Mom serves Harshad and Preetika too!!
Just when Priyank comes there.

Priyank's Mom : Preetika tum bhi kha kar batao Kheer kaisi bani hai?

Preetika smiles and nods in yes and starts taking a bite. Priyank hears her Mom and he comes running to Preetika to stop her from having that poisonous kheer. Priyank comes running and abruptly push Preetika's hand by which she was holding the spoon full of Kheer which she was about to take. Everyone gets shocked to see Priyank's action. Harshad also taken aback and didn't eat that kheer. And he angrily stares at Priyank.

Preetika *shockingly* : Yeh kya kiya tumne Priyank? Aur kyu?

Priyank's Mom and Dad and this trio stands up at once and all of them shockingly stares at Priyank.

Priyank's Mom *angrily* : Jawab do Priyank!!!

Priyank is really scared and words are not forming in his mouth due to fear.

Priyank *lied* : Mom woh! Humare doggie ne iss kheer mein muh daal diya tha. Main khud apni aankhon se dekha. Toh bus isliye maine... Preetika ko rokne ki koshish ki. I mean Sabko!

Preetika confusingly looks at him and Harshad too.

Harshad : Oh! Thanks Priyank. *smiles at him* Meri Preetika ko bachane ke liye. In fact, hum sab ko.

Priyank gives him a serious look then abruptly changes into smile. Harshad notices his expression.

Harshad *in mind* : Main jaanta hoon Priyank Sharma, tumne yeh jaanke kiya hai. Tum jitna bewakoof dusro ko banate ho, ussey kahin zyada tum khud ho! *angry*

Priyank's Mom : Sorry Harshad Preetika! Maine itne pyar se banaya tha. But humare doggie ne kharab kar diya. But Thanks mere bete ko. Jisne aaj hume bachaya. *pats Priyank's face*

Preetika thoughtfully smile and she stares at Priyank. Priyank looks at Preetika and quickly lower his gaze.

Harshad : Ab hume chalna chahiye! *smiles*

Preetika smiles and nods in yes. And she goes to Priyank's Mom and hugs her and she hugs her back. Then Dadi also  meet and greet her. Priyank fumes in anger as his plan gone into vain and got flop and he just leave from there.

And Harshad, Preetika and Dadi leaves.

After sometimes, they reach their farm house.

Harshad and Preetika in her room.
Preetika is busy in her thoughts just when Harshad grabs her in his arms from behind. Preetika comes out of her thoughts and she blushes. Harshad kiss her cheek.

Harshad : Princess! Aaj tum sach mein Princess lag rhi ho. *charming smile*

Preetika smiles at this and she turns to him.

Preetika : Kyu! Main roz Princess nahi lagti? *blushing and shy smile*

Harshad *thought and say* : Lagti ho! But aaj kuch zyada hi Hot! aur  beautiful lag rhi ho.

Preetika smiles at him. Harshad drowns into her beauty and he cups her face and caress her cheeks and lips with his thumb. Preetika gets shy and lower her gaze. Harshad hugs her and she smiles at his action and she hugs him back. Harshad kiss her neck and shoulder. And he comes out of hug and lift her up and take to the bed. Preetika blushes and she hides herself in his arms due to shyness...

💑❤
Next update... Stay Tuned!