Chapter - 26

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

After coming back from a long journey Preetika sleeping peacefully with a sleepy smile on her. And Harshad woke up early for office due to some urgent work. He getting ready and also lovingly starring at Malika-E-Harshad, who's still dreaming. Harshad goes into flashback and remembers their night after Kuldevi Puja. And he comes back and notice that Preetika got up from sleep.
Preetika see Harshad and smiles at him.

Preetika : Good Morning!

Harshad *smiling* : Good Morning Princess.

Harshad walks towards her and he sit in front of her. And he hold her hand and he kiss her hand. Preetika gives a warm smile at this. And then he cups her face. And look into her eyes.

Preetika : Kya hua Harshad?

Harshad nods in no : Kuch nhi bus.... yeh soch rha hoon ke... Tumhare bina mera kya hoga?!

Preetika *smiling* : Hmmm... Toh aap yeh fizul ki baatein phir se sochne lag gaye?

And she cups his face back and she kisses on his forehead lovingly.

Preetika : Yeh jo pal hai na Harshad, yeh ek baar guzar jaye toh wapas kabhi nhi aate. Toh, future mein kya hoga? Yeh sochna bhi fizul hai. Just live in moment.

Harshad pulls her cheek and he kiss her cheek. And just when Harshad's phone starts ringing. He checks and it was from Office.

Harshad *hurriedly* : Oh! Mr. Sharma ka phone hai. Princess, Bye! I'll Miss You. *runs*

And he again on another side kiss her cheek. Preetika blushes.

Preetika : Bye. Miss You Too

And while walking down stairs Harshad answers the call.

Harshad : Good Morning Mr. Sharma! I'm extremely Sorry for making you wait.

Mr. Sharma : It's alright Mr.Harshad! Actually mujhe bhi zaroori conference ke liye jana hai kahin. So I've planned to meet you at the Business Party at my place, Tonight.

Harshad : That's great! *smiles* okay then Mr. Sharma. See you there tonight.

And Harshad cuts the call. And he finds Dadi in front of him. He walks towards her and he hugs her lovingly.

Dadi : Mera laal office ja rha hai?

Harshad : Haan Dadi! Per aaj jaldi aajaunga. Aaj raat ko Mr. Sharma ke farm house per Business party hai. Wahan jana hai. So Dadi main chalta hoon.

When he was about to leave Dadi stops him by blocking his way.

Harshad : Kya hua Dadi?

Dadi : Harshad... Tum aaj raat apne sath Bahu ko bhi kyu nhi le jate? Bechari ghar mein baithe baithe bore ho jati hai. Usey bhi le jao apne sath. Hmm?

Harshad thought and smiles : Thik hai Dadi.

Dadi *Smiling* : Good! Bahu ko bhi boldo woh tumhare aane tak ready ho jayegi?!

Harshad smiles and thinks and nods in yes. And he excitedly runs back upstairs to his room.
And he finds Preetika sorting out their bed. From behind Harshad grabs her in his arms and back hug her tightly

Preetika *blushing* : Aap gaye nahin Harshad?

Harshad *whispers in her ear* : Nahin! Woh actually, tumse kuch puchna hai.

Preetika thinks and she turns to him. Harshad romantically caress her cheeks and tucks her hairs behind her ear.

Preetika : Puchiye kya puchna hai! *cute smile*