Chapter - 11

Evening, Mumbai
Arora Mansion
Reception

The Arora Mansion was beautifully decorated and all the guests, relatives and reporters were enjoying the reception and eagerly waiting for the mains of the reception. And here they are!
Harshad and Preeetika enters the Hall with holding hands.

Harshad wears this.

He was slaying in full black suit and brown shoes

He was slaying in full black suit and brown shoes. His Princess was not able to take her eyes off him.

Preetika in this outfit.

She was looking so gorgeous and glamourous in outfit

She was looking so gorgeous and glamourous in outfit. Her beauty was attracting Harshad more.

Everyone claps when the couple enters. Harshad and Preetika together thanks everyone. And they both go towards the stage to sit. When they both climbs up Harshad stops there and turns at Preetika and directly goes on one knee and holds her hand and gives a kiss on her beautiful hand.
Everyone happily claps and cherish the moment. Preetika blushes and glares at Harshad with a cute smile.
Harshad stands up and takes Preetika to the seat and both sits together.

Harshad goes near to Preetika and say : Tum koi model se kam nhi lag rhi ho aaj.

Preetika blushes : Thank you! Main kabse intezar kar rhi thi aapke complement ka.

Harshad : Acha?!

They both smiles and just when Harshad's client come to meet him.
Harshad gets up and hugs his client.
Preetika stares at Harshad from back and become so shy and happy.

Preetika (in mind) : Kal raat jo hua humare bich, shayad uske baad mujhe bura lagna chahiye tha. But mujhe kyun ajeeb nhi laga. But aisa laga jaise main safe thi unki bahon mein aur... jaise... Harshad mere apne hai.
And Preetika goes in flashback and remember the night and their breakfast moment when Harshad feeds her and she feeds him back.

Preetika lovingly glares at him and just when Harshad turns to her and their gazes meets. Harshad and she has a eyes lock moment.

Same evening
Mumbai
Suraiyya's agency