Chapter - 20

Evening, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Harshad comes home soon happily. Harshad enters the house and finds Dadi sitting on the sofa, reading newspaper. Harshad smiles and goes to her.

Harshad : Hi Dadi!

Dadi : Agaya mera laal! Bohoth jaldi aagye aaj?!

Harshad smiles : Haan! Aapke bahu ke hath ki Dal Makni jo khani hai.

And his gazes search for Preetika.

Dadi observes him and say : Woh Khana laga rhi hai.

Harshad lower his gaze and blush!
Harshad nods in yes and he goes to dinning hall. Preetika making dinner ready on the table with smiling face.
Just when her gazes falls on Harshad coming towards her. Preetika smiles a wide.

Preetika : Aap aagye!

Harshad sit on the table and takes an Apple and bites : Haan! Tumhare hatho ka khana khane aagaya. *charming smile*

Preetika makes a cute face : Acha?! Pehle fresh toh ho aaiye.

Harshad smiles and he handover his eaten Apple to Preetika and he goes away. Preetika smiles and she bites that Apple from where Harshad ate.

After sometimes, Harshad comes down for Dinner. Dadi and Preetika giggling at Harshad's childhood memories. Harshad comes and joins them.

Harshad : Kya baatein ho rhi hai aisi jo yeh madam itna khil khilakar has rhi hai? *points at Preetika*

Preetika glares at him and gives naughty expressions. And she takes a bite of that Apple again in front of Harshad. Harshad blushes at this. Dadi stares at them both and smiles.

Dadi : Tumhe pata hai Bahu? Harshad jab chhota tha naa, humesha T shirt utar ke ghumta tha. Aur iss wajah se apni Maa se bohoth daant khata tha.

Harshad starts missing his Mom : Haan! Mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai, Mom mujhse kaise naraz ho jati thi main jab T shirt na pehenne ki zid karta tha. *goes into the memory lane*

Preetika smiles and she knows that Harshad is missing her Mom so much now. So she serve Dadi and him their favourite Dal Makni. And she tries to divert his mind. Harshad smiles at her.

Harshad : Mmm! Smells good.

Preetika : Dadi test kar ke bataiye naa jaldi kaisi bani hai?

Dadi smiles and nods her head. Dadi and Harshad takes first bite. Preetika Nervously stares at them n eagerly waiting to know is it perfect or no?!

Harshad smiles and signals Preetika that he liked it!

Dadi : Mera pota sahi keh rha tha! Bahu, bohoth umda bani hai.

Preetika gets happy : Thanks Dadi!

Harshad : Dadi aapko yaad hai jab aap kuch acha banati thi toh Dadu kya kehte the?

Dadi blushes : Haan ache se yaad hai mujhe.

Harshad : Aaj mera bhi mann wahi kehne ko kar rha hai. *glares at Preetika*

Preetika : Kya kehte the Dada ji?

Harshad : Ke... Jisne bhi yeh banaya hai, uske haath chumne ko dil karta hai!

Preetika blushes and lower her gaze.
Dadi glares at Preetika and Preetika also looks at Dadi and they both passes smiles.
They all starts having dinner happily.

Later on,
Harshad sitting lonely on a bean bag in his room in front of the mirror and he's busy in his thoughts. Just when Preetika comes and she sees Harshad sitting n smiling in ownself. She hides behind a wall n sees him.

Harshad : Malika-E-Harshad! *he smiles like a kid* Dadi ko bhi pasand aayi aur mujhe bhi tumhare Mom Dad ne pasand kiya hai naa?

Preetika silently smirks at him.

Harshad come out of his thoughts and stands up : Per Yeh Malika-E-Harshad hai kahan?

Preetika hides and sets free and she enters the room. Harshad turns and sees Preetika and smiles.

Harshad : Kahan thi tum?

Preetika : Main... Dadi ke pass?! Kyun? Kuch chahiye?

Harshad : Haan! *naughty expression*

Preetika *confused face* : Kya?

Harshad : Tum!

Preetika Blushes and says : Main toh aa! She was about to say, "Main toh aapki hi hoon". But she stops!

Harshad gets surprised to hear that and go closer to her. She lower her gaze.

Harshad : Kya kaha tumne?!

Preetika get nervous and she takes and her steps back. Harshad walks towards her and she again walks backwards and they both falls on bed. Harshad falls on Preetika. Preetika gets shy and Harshad smiles at her and he holds hand and he gives butterfly kisses on her neck. And they hide themselves in the sky and Moon.

To know further story of them,
Stay tuned!❤👫🌎