Chapter - 32

Next Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Harshad in his room and all ready for office. He's standing in front of the Mirror and wearing his blazer.

Harshad is wearing this.

Harshad : Yeh Malika-E-Harshad kahan chali gayi?! *smiling at her thoughts*

And she is here!

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika see Harshad getting ready and she blush to see him

Preetika see Harshad getting ready and she blush to see him. She goes to him. And she stand behind him and being so shy.
Harshad sees her through Mirror and he loses himself to see Preetika and drools over her as she's looking so hot and beautiful in that dress. Harshad turns to her and surprisingly stares at her. Preetika blushes and lower her gaze. Harshad starts going towards her.

Harshad : Iss dress mein tum aur bhi zyada pretty dikh rhi ho. *charming smile*

Preetika : Yeh dress mujhe Dadi ne gift kiya. *smiling*

Harshad holds her by bare waist and grab her closer. And he kiss her cheek.
Preetika blush more. And he look into her eyes and smiles lovingly. Just when Harshad notices something and makes a face. Preetika notice his face expressions.

Preetika : Kya hua Harshad? Aise kyu dekh rhe ho?!

He tucks her hairs behind her ear.

Harshad : Princess aaj tumne, Sindur(Vermilion) nhi lagaya.

Preetika makes a shocking face and gets worried. Harshad leaves her and brings the Vermilion and he fills her forehead quickly. Preetika smiles a wide at this and Harshad too. Preetika blushes and she was about to go away but Harshad again take her in his arms. And he starts to romance her.

And in the living room...

Dadi is sitting alone on a sofa and just when a security guard comes to Dadi to inform that somebody came. And those people also enters inside. Dadi stands up and look at them confusingly.

Dadi : Aap log koun? *thoughtful smile*

They are none other than Riva, Rituraj and Priyank!!