Chapter - 46

Next morning
Rao's House

The house is all yellowish, decorated for Preetika's Haldi Ceremony. And here's the Bride...

Preetika wearing this.

Riva and Preetika's cousin sisters walks along with Preetika by holding her from sides and bring her to apply Haldi to her

Riva and Preetika's cousin sisters walks along with Preetika by holding her from sides and bring her to apply Haldi to her. Preetika is already glowing and looking so Pretty. Riva makes Preetika sits down. Preetika is all blushing and blossoming today. All her cousins surrounds her and sit and giggles and enjoy.
Riva starts the ceremony. Riva applies Haldi on Preetika's hands and legs and feets and cheeks and under chin on neck. Then Riva washes Preetika's feets with Milk.

Ayesha : Pree dee, aap pehle hi itni hot aur beautiful hai... Haldi lagane ke baad toh aap aur bhi zayada Hot ho jayegi aur phir...., Humare jiju gir jayenge aapko dekh kar.. *giggles*

Preetika gets shy like anything and she lower her gaze. Then everyone apply Haldi to Preetika and the ceremony soon gets completed.

Riva : Meri gudiya, ab tum apne room jao. Aur Fresha ho jana, hmm? *smiles*

Preetika smiles and nods in yes. And she gets up goes into her room to get fresh. Preetika enters the room and closes the door and just when she gets a call. Preetika walks towards where her phone is kept and she picks up and see, it's Harshad calling. She gets a big smile on her face. She answers his phone and sits on the bed.

Harshad *charming smile* : Hi Malika-E-Harshad! I'm missing you...

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika : Oh! Aaj humari shaadi hai

Preetika : Oh! Aaj humari shaadi hai... Aur aap mujhe miss kar rahe hai? *shy smile*

Harshad : Haan ofc miss kar raha hoon, Princess, mujhe tumhare bina ek second gawara nahi. *smiling*

Preetika hears this and blush.

Preetika *smiles* : Aap aaj please jaldi aajana, mujhse bhi aapka intezar nahi hota.

Harshad : Arey haan Princess maine tumhe batane ke liye phone kiya ke main Bhopal ke pass mein hi ek town hai wahan meeting ke liye ja raha hoon.. *Preetika makes a face* But you don't worry, main jaldi aajaunga. I'll see you soon Princess..! *charming smile*