Chapter - 10

Night
Arora's Mansion
Bedroom

Harshad changed and comes out to his room and finds Preetika nowhere.
Harshad looks around and thought where she is?! Then he hears her anklets sound from their balcony.
He walks towards the balcony and he sees Preetika starring at the moon with smile on her face. Harshad loses his breathe when he sees Preetika was looking so beautiful and moonlight making her beauty glow more. Harshad walks towards her from behind slowly. And he thought to touch her but he take his hand back.
And goes more near to her from back and whispers...

Harshad : Ek chand dusre chand ko dekh kar kya soch rha hai?

Preetika blushes at his words and turns to him and finds him like so close to her and she get shy. Harshad gazes at her very romantically and she lower her gaze with shyness.

Harshad teases her : Mrs. Preetika Harshad Arora blush kar rhi hai?
Tum chandni raat aur bhi zyada khubsurat lag rhi ho.

Preetika looks at him and say : Mr. Harshad Arora aap kuch zyada hi tareef kar lete hai. But Thanks. And she smiles.

Harshad : Ab please ander chalo kisi ne tumhe dekh liya toh utha kar le jayega. *his killer smile*

Preetika and he chuckles and they both goes inside.
Harshad directly goes to the bed and lay down with his hands folded back under his head. Preetika confusingly stares at him.

Harshad thought and asks : Kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rhi ho?

Preetika : Aap bed pe soyenge? Koi baat nhi main sofa pe so jati hoon.

And she takes her pillows but harshad holds her hand. Preetika stops and looks at Harshad intensively.
Harshad pulls her down and she collapses to the bed.

Harshad : Woh.... Actually, agar hum aise soyenge like tum sofa pe, main bed pe ya main sofa pe aur tum bed pe. Toh maid dekhegi toh kya sochegi? Aur Preetika main nhi chahta ke kisi ko pata chale ke humne shadi toh ki hai per hum dono pati patni ki tarah nhi rehenge. Aur yeh baat kisi ko pata nhi chalni chahiye nhi toh humara plan chaupat ho jayega.

Preetika intensively thought and nods her head.

Preetika : You're right Harshad.

They both fall asleep beside one another peacefully.

Later, in the midnight.
Harshad in the sleep turns towards Preetika and roll towards her and get so close to her. Preetika was in deep sleep due to tiredness. Harshad in sleep holds Preetika by putting his hand upon her and she feels it and opens her eyes. And all she sees Harshad so close to her sleeping peacefully. She becomes uncomfortable and shy. Preetika tries to take his hand off frm her but she can't free herself. But she keeps on trying, she try to move away from him just when Harshad moves more close to her and holds her tightly. Preetika makes a shocking face.

Preetika whispers : God! Harshad ka yeh dhayi kilo ka hath kaise hataun main....

And she turns to him and finds him literally very close and she annoyingly moves away but Harshad wasn't ready to leave her even in sleep.
Preetika gives up on trying to free herself and she also fall asleep in Harshad's arms and in sleep Preetika gets into Harshad's blanket and her head on his arm and her one hand around his back. They both sleep peacefully in each other's arms.

Finally morning comes...
The light of the morning sun falls on them. Preetika securely sleeping in Harshad's arms. Harshad opens her eyes when he get disturbed by sunlight and all he finds Preetika in his arms sleeping peacefully. Harshad was shocked to see that situation. Harshad quickly takes his hand from her and finds his other hand under Preetika's head. Harshad blushes at this.