Chapter - 28

Morning, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Harshad wakes up from sleep and finds Preetika in his arms. Harshad smiles at her and kiss her forehead. Preetika also wakes up and she smiles at him back.

Harshad : Good Morning Princess!

Preetika : Good Morning!!

And she gets up from his arms and bed. Harshad also gets up and sit on bed. And he goes into flashback and remembers what has happened yesterday night. Preetika senses him.

Preetika consoles him : Aap please ab kal jo bhi hua uske baare mein sochna bhi chhod dijiye. Aur chaliye, pehle hi late ho gaya hai. Get ready for office.

Harshad smiles at her and nods in yes.
And she goes down and he gets up from bed and stretch his arms. And just when Harshad's phone rings.
Harshad pick up his phone to check n it is a call from his office. Harshad answers the call.

Assistant : Sir, America se virtual conference meeting hai. You must be here in an hour.

Harshad : Okay! I'm coming. *makes an annoying face* Aaj mood hi nahin tha mera office jaane ka. But ab jana hoga.

After sometimes,

Preetika wearing this.

Harshad wearing this.

Harshad got ready and came down and in hurry

Harshad got ready and came down and in hurry. Preetika and Dadi see Harshad without meeting them leaving for office.

Preetika : Harshad...! Kahan ja rhe hai aap? Rukiye...

Harshad stops and turn to her. Preetika runs and goes to him.

Harshad *Smiling* : Mujhe urgent call aaya hai office se. Princess I've to go. See you soon.

And he kiss her cheek and runs. She blush!

Preetika *screams* : Breakfast toh kar lete.

Harshad *screams* : Office mein kar lunga Princess!