Chapter - 18

Same day
Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Preetika happily cooks for Harshad his favourite dishes to surprise him.
Preetika thought and pick up her cell phone and start typing a message to Harshad. Her message, "Aaj ghar jaldi aajana. I'm waiting....❤😊.
Preetika blushes and keep her phone aside and starts preparing food but her gazes was on the phone just to get a reply from Harshad.

Here,
Harshad in the office cabin

Harshad busy working on laptop just when his phone beeps. Harshad whiling working he picks up his phone and sees his Princess messaged.

Harshad smiles : Preetika ka message!?

He curiously reads her message and he gets so happy!
Harshad starts typing to reply her. He thought for seconds and he types, "Ok Princess👸❤. See you soon!"
He sends message and drown into thoughts.

Here,
In the Arora's Mansion

Preetika : Harshad ne message bhi hoga ya nhi?! Dekha hoga toh reply bhi de denge. *blushes*

Just when her phone beeps!
Preetika excitedly wipes her hands and picks up her phone and reads his message.

Preetika : Princess! Hmmm My Prince Charming *smiles a wide*

*Finally evening comes*

Evening, Mumbai
Arora's Mansion

Preetika took bath and comes out of bathroom with towel in her hand.

Preetika wears this.

Preetika picks up the comb and starts combing her hairs with smile on her face

Preetika picks up the comb and starts combing her hairs with smile on her face. Just when someone knocks her room door. Preetika turns to see who's there. There was servant standing with trolley with dinner dishes. Preetika smiles and goes to him.

Servant : Mam, Harshad saab aagye.

And he leaves.

Preetika *blushing*.
Preetika takes the trolley near the couch and she sits and she light up candles.

Preetika : Aaj candle light dinner ho jaye!

Harshad enters the house with happiness. And he looks for Preetika everywhere just when a servant passes by. Harshad stops him.

Harshad : Preetika mam kahan hai?

Servant : Woh bedroom mein hai.

Harshad *smiling* : Thanks!

Harshad runs upstairs excitedly and happily. Harshad reaches and his gazes falls on Preetika lighting up the candles. Harshad stops at the door and glares at her romantically.
Preetika gets up from the couch and she turns towards the door where Harshad is standing. Preetika's gazes fall on him. She lower her gaze and blushes. Harshad smiles at her and walks towards her. Preetika gets shy and she looks here and there.