Chapter - 29

Next morning
Arora's Mansion

Harshad gets up from sleep and sit on bed and his eyes curiously finds for Preetika. But she's not around but in the bathroom. Harshad hears the voice of shower. And he thought and get up. And he to the washroom door.
He knocks the door.

Harshad : Princess! *knocks*

Preetika makes an angry face after hearing his voice.

She off the shower and she won't reply him. Harshad knocking again.
And she unlocks the door. Harshad moves a litter back. She comes out and don't look at Harshad and just walk further. Harshad feels guilty and he lower his gazes.

Preetika wearing this.

After sometimes, Harshad comes downstairs

After sometimes,
Harshad comes downstairs. Preetika glares at him and he gives her a flirty smile. Preetika looks away. Dadi who's helping Preetika notices Harshad and Preetika's nok-jhok. Dadi smirks at them. Harshad goes to them.

Harshad wearing this.

Harshad : Dadi, aaj kuch khaas pak raha hai kya? *starring at Preetika*

Preetika won't respond him.

Dadi : Haan, Aapki patni kuch bana rhi hai. Hum toh bus unka hath bata rahe hai.

Harshad : Oh.! I see...

And Harshad goes on Preetika's side and sits on the kitchen platform. Preetika is getting disturb by him and she make faces. Dadi sees both of them and thought to leave them alone.

Dadi : Bahu, mujhse jitna hua maine kar diya. Ab main zara aaram kar leti hoon, Hmm?

Preetika *smiles* : Ji Dadi.

Dadi smiles back and she leaves the love birds alone. Harshad glares at Preetika romantically and she's just ignoring me. Preetika cutting the tomatoes. Harshad bows his head and eat the tomato piece from Preetika's hand. Preetika makes annoying faces.

Harshad : Preetika, woh.. I'm... S..

Preetika is still angry and don't want to listen him so she leaves. Harshad also goes behind her.