Chapter - 27

Same Evening

Harshad dreadfully search for Preetika. Mr. Sharma walk towards Preetika and taking out his blazer and howling at her cries.

Preetika *crying* : Plz mujhe chhod do....

And Preetika moves backwards and her saree gets stuck into her heel and she falls on the floor. Still she slides backwards and he goes closer to Preetika and tries to touch her but Preetika slaps his face badly and he falls down beside her and gets up and runs towards the door to open but he has locked it. He stands up and howls at her. Preetika bangs the washroom door.

Harshad stops and take his phone out of his pocket and dials to Preetika. And Preetika's cell phone rings within his blazer pocket. Harshad takes out her phone and he become more stressful now.

Harshad : Preetika kahan ja sakti hai yahan se? Aur woh bhi mujhe bina bataye. Uska damn phone bhi mere pass hai.

And just when Harshad's eyes lands on the Washroom door. And he runs at it.

Preetika push him away and runs to the other corner and she starts screaming for Harshad.
And at last Harshad hears her voice.

Harshad *shockingly looking around* : Preetika ki awaaz!! Washroom se!

And he also starts banging on the door and tries to break the door. Mr. Sharma get scared to see that Harshad is trying to break the door. But still he chase Preetika. He holds her mouth so tightly so that she can't scream. And he holds her saree pallu. And before he can do more evil things Harshad break the door and gets inside. Harshad gets shattered to see Mr. Sharma doing all that with his Love. Harshad badly gets angry. Preetika rescue herself from his hold and she runs to Harshad and hugs him. Harshad fumes in anger. Mr. Sharma gets so scared to see Harshad's anger which can be seen in his eyes.

Mr. Sharma *mumbling* : Mr. Harshad wo.... main...

Harshad walks towards him in anger and he pulls him by grabbing his coller tightly with anger.

Harshad *screams angrily* : Tune usey chhuwa bhi kaise!!!! *hit him on face* teri itni himmat!!! *throw him away* woh sirf meri hai!!!!! Samjha tu!!!?? *gives him forceful kicks in his stomach* jaan se maar dunga.....!!!

And Harshad lifts up a table kept there and before he hit him with the table Preetika from behind stops Harshad by holding his hands.

Preetika *crying* : Nhi! Harshad chhod do usey!! Please mere khatir.
Plz leave him.

Harshad stops and he throw that table away. And he takes Preetika in his arms and he takes her out with him.
Everyone watch them and abuses Mr. Sharma for his bad character. Mr. Sharma comes limping behind Harshad.

Mr. Sharma : Mr. Harshad rukiye Plz. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye. *Harshad stops and turns to him* Humari deal ka kya?

Harshad angrily stares at him and he takes out the papers from his blazer coat and throw it angrily on his face.
Preetika shockingly look at Harshad.

Harshad : Mere liye Preetika se badhkar kuch bhi nhi!!!

And he holds Preetika's hand tightly and leaves that place. Preetika is not able to walk properly as she got sprain in her ankle when she fell down. She was about to fall but Harshad catch her and he sees her pain and he lift her up in his arms.
And he make her sit in the car. And they leave for Arora's Mansion.

On the way,

Preetika : I'm Sorry Harshad!

Harshad : Please Preetika, tum kyu Sorry keh rhi ho.

Preetika : Meri wajah se aapki itni badi deal cancel ho gayi. Aur...

Harshad cuts her off in between.

Harshad : Mere liye tumse zyada kuch bhi zaroori nahi hai maine kaha naa! Aur Sorry tumne isliye kehna chahiye ki tum mujhe bina bataye Washroom gayi kyu thi.

Preetika lower her gaze and scared to see Harshad's anger.

Harshad : Aur aise ghatiya insaan ke sath deal toh kya main dosti bhi na rakhu.

And they finally reach the Mansion.

Harshad gets out of the car and goes to Preetika's side. And he opens her door and take her again in his arms as she can't walk. And he takes her inside. They both looks into each other's eyes with love. Dadi wasn't awaken. Harshad takes Preetika directly into their room.

Harshad make her sit on bed and he also sit near her. Harshad cups her face lovinlgy and stares at her.
Preetika holds his hands.

Preetika : Harshad, meri wajah se aapko. *Harshad keep his finger on her lips*

Harshad : Maine kaha na, tumse badhkar mere liye kuch bhi nahi.

Preetika smiles and Harshad set her hairs and he sees wound on her forehead. Harshad gets shock to it.
And again he fumes in anger but controls himself and he gets up and goes to the cupboard, opens it and takes out first aid box and goes back to Preetika.

Preetika : Harshad main thik hoon.

Harshad : Nhi tum thik nhi ho.

And he apply ointment to cure.

Harshad : Preetika hum Dadi se kuch bhi nahi kahenge. Ok?

Preetika nods her head in yes and he smiles at her and he kiss her forehead with love. Preetika cups his face and she also kiss him on his cheek. Harshad gives a genuine smiles. Then she kiss him on his right eye. Harshad open his eyes and stares at her romantically. And he lays Preetika on bed and he gives butterfly kisses on her neck. And he kiss her cheek romantically.

And then he peck her lips and kiss her and she kiss him back.
And they hide themselves in the clouds and moon.

❤🌏❤🌏❤🌏❤🌏❤🌏❤🌏❤🌏❤