Chapter - 35

Morning, Bhopal
Preetika's house

Preetika in her room alone, standing in front of her dressing mirror and setting her hairs and she was blossoming like before.

Preetika wearing this.

Preetika is remembering how Harshad came yesterday and their romance and she is blushing

Preetika is remembering how Harshad came yesterday and their romance and she is blushing. But from behind Riva enters and walk towards Preetika. Preetika sees Riva through the mirror and she turns to her with a smile on her face. And Riva is still angry.

Riva : Kal usne yahan aake jo kuch bhi kiya, woh sab galat tha! *angry* Usne tumhe chhuwa, woh bhi hum sabke samne!

Preetika : Mom, hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai.

Riva : Dekha humne tumhara pyar! Agar woh tumse sacha pyar karta na toh aise subah itni jaldi tumhe chhod kar nhi jata. Tumhe apne satn le jata yahan se. Woh tumhe leke kyun nhi gaya? Batao? *holds Preetika's shoulders*

Preetika become speechless and she looks down and she weeps. Just when the voice of Drums(dhol) and beens comes. Preetika and Riva hears that and Preetika runs out to see who's there. And she finds none other than Harshad standing with Dadi.

Harshad wearing this.

Preetika gets so happy to see Harshad and Dadi

Preetika gets so happy to see Harshad and Dadi. There was Harshad's maids too who were standing by holding plates covered with red clothes. Riva and Rituraj comes out and gets amused to see all of that. Preetika goes towards Harshad. Harshad holds Preetika closer.

Harshad *looking into her eyes* : I Love You, Malika-E-Harshad! *charming smile*

Preetika gets a big smile on her face and she gets tears of happiness.

Preetika *blushing* : I Love You Too Harshad! *shyly smiling*

And they both hugs each other.
All the neighbours standing around gets amazed. Riva and Rituraj look at each other. And Dadi comes to Preetika and covers her head with Pink net dupatta. Harshad smiles at this.

Dadi *smiling* : Bahu, tum mere Harshad ki dulhan ho!

Preetika blushes and she bows down to take ashirwad from Dadi. Dadi blesses her. Riva goes towards them and she holds Preetika's hand and drags her. But Harshad blocks her way.